The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2010-2011 VOL. Premier league, La Liga, Serie A & Bundesliga

Lmao. That squad is mostly the same basically with no Ibra and Villa instead. And Afellay plays maybe 20 minutes a game, he hasn't done anything influental for them yet...

And a lot of money?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Dude did you see what they paid for Afellay? I think like €3 million...And what the hell are you talking about? Sad City spent all that money and they're a point behind us with a game more played, while we spent like £10 million on Koscielny and £3 million on Squillaci.

Lmao. That squad is mostly the same basically with no Ibra and Villa instead. And Afellay plays maybe 20 minutes a game, he hasn't done anything influental for them yet...

And a lot of money?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Dude did you see what they paid for Afellay? I think like €3 million...And what the hell are you talking about? Sad City spent all that money and they're a point behind us with a game more played, while we spent like £10 million on Koscielny and £3 million on Squillaci.

Originally Posted by tonton32

i wonder who SAF starts along side berba on tuesday, rooneys playing much better and all but hernandez is in form to produce goals every match...

i would go with rooney tbh.

Rooney should start. Chicharito has no problem coming in as a sub and so far it seems to work out. And
laugh.gif
at people comparing mexican strikers.

i wonder who SAF starts along side berba on tuesday, rooneys playing much better and all but hernandez is in form to produce goals every match...

Rooney should start. Chicharito has no problem coming in as a sub and so far it seems to work out. And
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Aztec

laugh.gif
Yeah, I think it'll be Rooney as well... plus Rio and Vida are also expected to be back.

Deadline-day tomorrow.  50mn for Torres... then what do you do with that money?

laugh.gif
Yeah, I think it'll be Rooney as well... plus Rio and Vida are also expected to be back.

Deadline-day tomorrow.  50mn for Torres... then what do you do with that money?

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

And a lot of money?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Just wanted to say, that Barca buys also players from other clubs and their payers are also very good paid.Messi is one of the best paid players in the world.
And don't forget the Ibrahiovic - Eto'o trade, was not a good deal for Barca.
I remember that Wenger paid for a 17yr old Theo Walcott 17mil pounds and to agitate against ManCity annoys me because every PL club spends huge amounts of money.
Take a look at ManUtd, they went public in the early 90s which brought them money to buy success.Rio Ferdinand, Rooney, Berbatov, CR, Nani were all expensive players.
Not saying that Arsenal or ManUtd doesn't do a better job in finacial sight, but they spend also money and without the new stadium Wenger would probably increase his expenditures.

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

And a lot of money?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Just wanted to say, that Barca buys also players from other clubs and their payers are also very good paid.Messi is one of the best paid players in the world.
And don't forget the Ibrahiovic - Eto'o trade, was not a good deal for Barca.
I remember that Wenger paid for a 17yr old Theo Walcott 17mil pounds and to agitate against ManCity annoys me because every PL club spends huge amounts of money.
Take a look at ManUtd, they went public in the early 90s which brought them money to buy success.Rio Ferdinand, Rooney, Berbatov, CR, Nani were all expensive players.
Not saying that Arsenal or ManUtd doesn't do a better job in finacial sight, but they spend also money and without the new stadium Wenger would probably increase his expenditures.

Liverpool have agreed to pay $35 for Andy CarrollEdit | Carroll would become the 8th most expensive player of all time. Thoughts?You have to love deadline day.

Liverpool have agreed to pay $35 for Andy CarrollEdit | Carroll would become the 8th most expensive player of all time. Thoughts?You have to love deadline day.

laugh.gif
i've talked to my boy about this... and he agrees.

I think Rooney should be playing as a CAM.  He's way better as a playmaker IMO. and his form has been basura lately.  He's playing good, but he's not doing the job of a striker right now, which is obviously to find the back of the net. 

I guess it's working for Man UTD since they're killing it right now.  Maybe i'm just biased cuz i got mad love for Hernandez. 
pimp.gif
he needs to be starting

laugh.gif
i've talked to my boy about this... and he agrees.

I think Rooney should be playing as a CAM.  He's way better as a playmaker IMO. and his form has been basura lately.  He's playing good, but he's not doing the job of a striker right now, which is obviously to find the back of the net. 

I guess it's working for Man UTD since they're killing it right now.  Maybe i'm just biased cuz i got mad love for Hernandez. 
pimp.gif
he needs to be starting

LIVERPOOL new-boy Luis Suarez will have big shoes to fill at Anfield, as he was today handed the famous number 7 shirt following his £22.8 million move from Ajax.

The 24-year-old forward is due to finalise his protracted switch to the five times European Champions later today, after agreeing personal terms and undergoing a medical over the weekend.

Liverpool have confirmed the Uruguayan striker will wear the iconic shirt, as he looks forward to beginning his Reds career.

The shirt has been left unused since Robbie Keane's ill-fated six month stint at the club during the 2008/09 season.

Suarez - the current Dutch Footballer of the Year - will be hoping to follow in the footsteps of the likes of Kevin Keegan, Peter Beardsley and current manager Kenny Dalglish, all of whom starred for the Reds wearing seven during the club's most successful era.

The likes of Keane, Nigel Clough and Harry Kewell enjoyed markedly less successful spells of course, but few shirts have such historical relevance as the Anfield number 7.

Reds fans will be hoping Suarez can now add his name to the list of magnificent sevens to have lit up Anfield over the years.

Via | http://tinyurl.com/6ep57z5

LIVERPOOL new-boy Luis Suarez will have big shoes to fill at Anfield, as he was today handed the famous number 7 shirt following his £22.8 million move from Ajax.

The 24-year-old forward is due to finalise his protracted switch to the five times European Champions later today, after agreeing personal terms and undergoing a medical over the weekend.

Liverpool have confirmed the Uruguayan striker will wear the iconic shirt, as he looks forward to beginning his Reds career.

The shirt has been left unused since Robbie Keane's ill-fated six month stint at the club during the 2008/09 season.

Suarez - the current Dutch Footballer of the Year - will be hoping to follow in the footsteps of the likes of Kevin Keegan, Peter Beardsley and current manager Kenny Dalglish, all of whom starred for the Reds wearing seven during the club's most successful era.

The likes of Keane, Nigel Clough and Harry Kewell enjoyed markedly less successful spells of course, but few shirts have such historical relevance as the Anfield number 7.

Reds fans will be hoping Suarez can now add his name to the list of magnificent sevens to have lit up Anfield over the years.

Via | http://tinyurl.com/6ep57z5

- Charlie Adam to United is picking up steam on the rumor mill
- Still no news on Torres or Carroll
- Deadline day makes me hate Wenger

- Charlie Adam to United is picking up steam on the rumor mill
- Still no news on Torres or Carroll
- Deadline day makes me hate Wenger

i saw something about torres passed his medical at chelsea and theres also still talk about them buying david luiz

Back
Top Bottom