The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2011-2012. VOL 2 (EPL,LFP, SERIE A, BUND, ETC.)

Originally Posted by mauriciogarcia

Originally Posted by hpscots0906

67626fa6157d0f6e2d989c05c7f08a76dcb5a0f8_r.png

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
fixed
SPORT-TOTTENHAM-HOTSPUR-badge.jpg

Sadly we will NEVER amount to anything
Not every team can afford to BUY success 
eyes.gif

Barcelona coach Pep Guardiola has eyes for only one more player this summer. "There is one signing left and you all know who it is," the coach said at a press conference.

I'm so damn tired of this Fabregas nonsense. for the millionth time WE DON'T NEED HIM. wasting that much $ just to add more stars to the team 
indifferent.gif

Santos is making me sick...GIVE US NEYMAR! I WANT MY FAV PLAYER ON MY FAV TEAM ALREADY! !#@% A CLUB WORLD CUP!
roll.gif

better for madrid IMO... get him in december, sign adebayor now.. come jan you reasses your situation and then decided on neymar

barca and arsenal have dragged this along..way to long.. frustrates me even hearing about it.

Not only would Neymar not get any PT with Real this season (they're trying to win trophies, no time to cater to a kid's development), but he wouldn't be a great fit for Mou's tactical style.

The kid is raw, undisciplined, and has no defensive skills to speak of, but fans want him in Madrid? 

For what, so he can be another expensive bench decoration? Much rather see him stay with Santos for a while longer. Then again, it is Real, and spending endless Euros is the norm. 

Originally Posted by hpscots0906

67626fa6157d0f6e2d989c05c7f08a76dcb5a0f8_r.png

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
fixed
SPORT-TOTTENHAM-HOTSPUR-badge.jpg

Sadly unless THFC get some new strikers, well more than just
Leandro in January, we're going to struggle to be top 7. Such a shame
that Levy keeps getting outbid and that with our wage structure we can't
seem to attract any top level strikers. Our midfield is loaded assuming
both Bale and Mod stay throughout the whole year.

COYS regardless

Co-Sign

sneijder rumors almost as bad as cesc.... just sign or *%#@ already

^going to assume hes a mexico fan. Chivas by heritage. Utd for chich. Barca for rafa. Not sure on Milan though.

I made two EPL fantasy football leagues. Here are the codes to join.

Class points league: 728263-184333
Head-2-Head league: 728263-184341

If I were handicapping the field, United have to be the favorites, then its a crap shoot, but I feel like City - Arsenal - Chelsea will fill out the top 4, though anything is possible at Liverpool and Spurs could bounce back into the top 4 this year, but its gonna be tough.

Back
Top Bottom