The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2011-2012. VOL 2 (EPL,LFP, SERIE A, BUND, ETC.)

Originally Posted by xblaze23

3-4-3 non sense vs Luis Enrique's pathetic managing, should be fun.

You're so right
laugh.gif
still can't believe Inter lost to Trabzonspor.

Docherty told ESPNsoccernet: "I think United will win the game on Sunday because Chelsea are going through a transitional spell at the moment with their new manager and an evolving team.

"Chelsea's biggest problem, as we all know, is how to get Fernando Torres scoring again because unfortunately he has lost the knack and he will have to find it soon or Chelsea's season could be over before it has begun.

"Of course as soon as you start to write someone off they prove you wrong, so it wouldn't surprise me if Torres scored at Old Trafford. But even if he did, I cannot see Chelsea winning there."

Either Docherty is trolling like mad or he's borderline ******ed.

Originally Posted by hugebird

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Ronaldo you make it hard for you to be my favorite player : Asked about the behaviour of the Dinamo fans, who gave him a welcome that the Portuguese can attract on a regular basis each week in La Liga, he said: "I think that because I am rich, handsome and a great player people are envious of me. I don't have any other explanation. We are very happy with the three points we took, but I'm not so satisfied with the refereeing.

As much as I hate him, you have to admit it's a beast line though
laugh.gif

And he's right.
Yeah there's no way it was because he's the best player on the opposing side. Or because he's a giant d-bag. 
Anyway this game should be 4-0 at the 30 mark. Looks more like a training session out there. 

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

Originally Posted by hugebird

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

As much as I hate him, you have to admit it's a beast line though
laugh.gif

And he's right.
Yeah there's no way it was because he's the best player on the opposing side. Or because he's a giant d-bag. 
Anyway this game should be 4-0 at the 30 mark. Looks more like a training session out there. 
You'd be surprised at how many Portuguese people don't like him. Not saying the majority don't, but there's still a good number that don't care for him much

i dont even know how I feel about "La Liga" anymore
30t6p3b.gif

EDIT: lets go Nerazzurri!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom