The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2011-2012. VOL 2 (EPL,LFP, SERIE A, BUND, ETC.)

Howard Webb gets the Newcastle-City match!?
nerd.gif

Apparently Madrid are putting together a deal for Aguero to come to Madrid for Higuain + Cash. 
I doubt that will come to fruition, since it's not like City are desperate for cash. 

They only way I see that deal happening is if the impossible happens, Ronaldo comes to City (which I highly doubt will ever happen). 

Chelsea are putting in a 35m pound bid for Higuain as well. 

Kalou potentially for AC Milan. 

Di Santos to leave Tottenham.

Robben considering leaving Bayern. 

Hargreaves will not get another "pay as you play" deal next season at City.

Roman is going to contact Pep and persuade him to come to the Bridge this summer and skip the sabbatical. 

Acquilani is coming back to Liverpool after loan. 

Liverpool have agreed to 8m pounds for Rasmus Elm.

I know Mancini wants Higuain at City....but they wouldnt get rid of Aguero. And im sad that they're shopping ,the Bosnian Diamond, Edin Dzeko.

Am I the only one who noticed all the slipping yesterday? 3 Lung especially but a few others like Scholesy, smalling and silva all slipped as well.

The teams that Ibra has played for though... Both Milans, Barca and now possibly Real... son gives no damns!
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

As he should, Carroll is winning every single header against Fulham. More consistent effort and performances like this, and Andy could endear himself to Anfield next year. Welbeck out for United's remaining two fixtures. On crutches and ankle in a walking boot after the De Jong challenge. May miss a portion of the Euro 2012 as well. Could mean more opportunity for Sturridge and Carroll with Bent and Welbeck out.

I'm speechless.
Sorry Real Madrid fans but Mourinho has obviously lost his mind.
Tim Wiese is in contact with Real Madrid.And this is not a rumour brought to you by The Sun.
Wiese himself explained that his advisors are in contact with Real Madrid.
Mou's problems with Casillas shouldn't let him make such a mistake.

Originally Posted by engoi

I'm speechless.
Sorry Real Madrid fans but Mourinho has obviously lost his mind.
Tim Wiese is in contact with Real Madrid.And this is not a rumour brought to you by The Sun.
Wiese himself explained that his advisors are in contact with Real Madrid.
Mou's problems with Casillas shouldn't let him make such a mistake.
Is Mou still mad that Casillas reached out to Barca players to keep the peace for the national team's sake? I understand hating Barca for rejecting him after proclaiming his love for the team, but this is taking it to new levels of saltiness, especially since he just won La Liga

There are rumours that Casillas and Sergio Ramos are not very happy about Mourinhos behaviour in RM vs Barca games
and that they believe that Mourinho prefers his own compatriots. 

Originally Posted by engoi

There are rumours that Casillas and Sergio Ramos are not very happy about Mourinhos behaviour in RM vs Barca games
and that they believe that Mourinho prefers his own compatriots. 

Casillas being upset seems logical, but  Ramos being mad at Mou's behavior is pretty ironic
laugh.gif
My friend was joking about how Mou is actually a nice guy... he only instigates all this tension between Barca and Real to sabotage the Spanish team so Portugal has a better chance to win Euro 12
laugh.gif
You never know with Mou...it might seem he prefers Portuguese players, but he trashed Carvalho back in the day. Also the only 2 Portuguese players I see playing consistently for RM are Ronaldo and Coentrao. Pepe (I guess he could go either way because of his NT status), Kaka, Marcelo are Brasilian

SFC and engoi, Mou also "dislikes" Casillas for being a "mole" to Spanish newspapers about events that transpire in training. Ramos and Mou have long coped with a deteriorating relationship based on tactical differences. Respect that Pardew is playing Ba, Cisse, and Ben Arfa up top at The Bridge.

Back
Top Bottom