The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2011-2012. VOL 2 (EPL,LFP, SERIE A, BUND, ETC.)

@xblaze23

Is there substance in the rumour, Piszczek to RM to compete with Arbeola ?

Tomorrow : Philadelphia Union vs Schalke 04

Tomorrow Philadelphia Union (with Freddy Adu) will play against Schalke (with Jermaine Jones).
PPL Park 7.30pm

From Twitter "Arsenal have agreed a £17.7mil deal with Rennes for Yann M'Vila, however personal terms have not been agreed yet."

Said to not matter if Arsenal make CL or not.

Also from Twitter "Sp*rs want vertonghen but can't afford his wages"
Spurs full-back Assou Ekotto has revealed he will leave Spurs if they fail to get Champions League qualification.

"Drenthe accusing Messi of being racist hahaha"
Drenthe "in the Hercules-Barca game i had a conflict with Messi. Before the game he shook my hand and said "hola negro""
Drenthe "Everytime I'd play against Messi, we would always have problems. What bothered me the most? He'd always call me "negro, negro""

Is there substance in the rumour, Piszczek to RM to compete with Arbeola ?

firstly, thanks for all the updates throughout the season. I know it's not easy.

I believe so. Both German and Spanish outlets are reporting it. However, latest is Dortmund director, Michael Zorc denied an offer and said the player would continue one more year. Arbeloa did well but a RB will be signed. The Sergio Ramos // Pepe partnership has been cemented.The problem is that there is no standout name to bring in at RB.

3-0 already! Liverpool going in tonight 
eek.gif

I cant believe we let Jonjo Shelvey and that bum Henderson score on us
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

In all honesty I do not care to much though. If Chelsea wins the Champions league, Liverpool can have this one,

If we lose......
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
@ being eliminated from a potential top 4 spot by this pathetic performance. Defense was atrocious, but what else can be expected when Cech is out. Terrible line-up which to me says that Chelsea have given up on a top 4 finish. They are putting all their eggs in the CL basket.

BEAT BAYERN.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

There was no chance at a top 4 finish anyway. The Liverpool match was worthless. Chelsea beat Liverpool on Saturday in the match that actually mattered. Clearly RDM didn't care about winning this match as evidenced by the lineup he selected. And those players knew this match was meaningless and played like it as well.

laugh.gif
@ Chelsea's confidence getting damaged by losing to Pool with their C team. They had reserve teamers out there. It's not doing anything to Chelsea's confidence considering they beat this same team 3 days ago in a match they actually cared about.

^ What this guy said.. there was no reason for Chelsea to even try in this game.. This weekend against blackburn will be a tune up for the Bayern game.. Im hoping maybe Cahill or Luiz can be fit for sundays game so they can get some time before the champions league final..

However that news of Eden Hazard possibly coming to Chelsea in the summer has me stoked..

Originally Posted by THE SAUNA

^ What this guy said.. there was no reason for Chelsea to even try in this game.. This weekend against blackburn will be a tune up for the Bayern game.. Im hoping maybe Cahill or Luiz can be fit for sundays game so they can get some time before the champions league final..

However that news of Eden Hazard possibly coming to Chelsea in the summer has me stoked..

I see/hope him going to Man City....Man City should try to get rid of Balotelli and sign Hazard. Silva/Hazard would make a deadly midfield. And I also want Torres to regain his form at Chelsea, they can only build upon the Torres/Mata connection from here on out

Originally Posted by DLo13

If Arsenal is spending that much, they must be expecting some large sells this summer.
nerd.gif

Around 17mil as posted before. Inter made an offer of 20mil but rumors are that if we sign M'Vila, they will go after Song. 
Gunner fans are worried about his temper/attitude....he was in prison recently. 

I was hoping that we would sign Hernanes, at that time I didn't think we would paid for M'Vila but the extra defense for when Song is out of position...up forward, is what we need.

Arsenal will def be selling a lot over the summer, things will def be interesting.

I wonder if Ryo and Lansbury will get loaned again, looking forward to their development. 

Originally Posted by AlachSB

Originally Posted by THE SAUNA

I see/hope him going to Man City....Man City should try to get rid of Balotelli and sign Hazard. Silva/Hazard would make a deadly midfield. And I also want Torres to regain his form at Chelsea, they can only build upon the Torres/Mata connection from here on out

Hazard will most likely goto City.  It's a bit hard to compete if City, Madrid or Barca are calling, cause you know you'll get big games and BIG paychecks with the former.  
Torres has already begun to regain his form, and in pre-season his confidence will shoot through the roof.  By next season you'll probably see him attempting bicycle kicks again. 

City will drop Balo, but they're waiting for Inter to form up a real offer for him. 

City will also let Dzeko go as well. 

Arsenal are making a proactive start to the transfer market, which is good.  Because it's also showing RVP that they're serious about next season and that he should stay (whether he will or not, is up for debate).  However, Arsenal still has alot of trash players on their pay roll that they need to drop. 

Demba Ba is most likely to leave Newcastle (out of contract last I heard), where to is unknown, but look out for him.  (I'm very sure even SAF is looking at him- unlikely to join United cause he will want to start games).  

United need to keep Scholes & Giggs as cameo players, and drop Park and Anderson.  With Pogba basically already at Juventus, we have a real hole to fill.  We need a player like Pogba/Yaya/Scholes who can hold up the midfield, pass incredibly and still get a shot on target every now and again. Couple that player with a creative attacking midfielder and we've solved most of our problems (find replacement for Ferdinand too?). 

Adler can leave Leverkusen for Hamburg.
Hyppiä and Lewandowski probably stay as a coaching duo in Leverkusen.
Olivier Giroud confirms contact with Bayern.
Eljero Elia wants to leave Juventus.
Shame on the new malaysian Cardiff owners.They want to change the color of the jersey from blue to red and also the badge.
Cassano and Balotelli will be part of the Squadra Azzurra in Poland/Ukraine.

Apparently Manchester City fans are expected to sign a one year contract extension if their side manage to clinch the Premier League title this season. 

Falcao will probably be on some shopping lists this summer...
The dude is putting in serious work right now 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ELCHAPULINCOLORADO

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

Apparently Manchester City fans are expected to sign a one year contract extension if their side manage to clinch the Premier League title this season. 

HATERS GONNA HATE
roll.gif
 one of the footy twitter accounts I follow made that tweet.

Great game. Athletic Club had chances but couldn't seem to find net. Falcao is incredible and Courtois looks to be the real deal.

Courtois has a lot of potential. Watched him vs Barca this year and he looked good then as well... Besides the Messi FK LOL

The Birmingham v Blackpool game was more entertaining than the Europa final. Falcao was in a class by himself and Bilbao could not finish.

Originally Posted by wizards23

Falcao was in a class by himself and Bilbao could not finish.

But I guess you have to respect Bilbao simply because only players from that area are playing for them.

Back
Top Bottom