The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2011-2012. VOL 2 (EPL,LFP, SERIE A, BUND, ETC.)

I wish both teams could lose. Neymar  
roll.gif
 dude is such a @#$%. Diving by jumping into defenders 
indifferent.gif
 I really hope Madrid picks him up instead of Barca

Originally Posted by SFC415

roll.gif
indifferent.gif

You dont really mean that and you know it.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by trunks206

Originally Posted by SFC415

roll.gif
indifferent.gif

You dont really mean that and you know it.
laugh.gif
I don't know, dude just pisses me off. His diving, his dancing, his hair, etc. Doesn't help that people are calling him the next superstar when he can very well be the next Robinho. In the end I guess he's one of those dudes you hate unless he's on your team 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DLo13

Gary Cahill out of the Euros with a broken jaw. England still avoiding the Terry/Rio problem, calls in Martin Kelly.
laugh.gif

That has to be a curse.

Hummels extended his contract with Dortmund.
Wolski not to Dortmund, transfer fee apparently to high.
M'Vila could miss the first match versus England because of an injury.
Celta Vigo back in the Primera Division.

Why is that relatively unknown goalkeepers always have amazing performances against the US 
laugh.gif

tired.gif
 Great last ditch effort on that free kick, but an even better save

Brazil is beyond disappointing.. 
30t6p3b.gif

Neymar is not enough.. I would be surprised if they make it to the Olympic finals.

I hope Ronaldinho goes to Santos tho.. 

They just gotta get him to focus and stop partying..

And he will be back on the Selecao.

Brazil has been disappointing these past few years. What happened to the "all mighty Brazilian teams"? This team didn't even create any clear opportunities to score against a young Mexican team. On the other hand, Mexico created several opportunities to create danger but Brazil looked pathetic out there.

I do not understand the hype behind Neymar. All I saw from him was flopping and poor intents to dribble past defenders. If Neymar couldn't beat these Mexican defenders, how is he going to beat top-notch defenders once he plays oversees? The kid needs to put on weight because Mexico was not playing too physical against and they were still able to put him out of the game. I think Brazil needs a better couch because the talent is there but there is no sense of direction.

I hope we give Brazil another beatdown next Saturday lol lol

Messi, DiMaria, Kun and Tevez will dismantle the team i saw today

Btw Hulk has never shown me anything to merit the hype.

Originally Posted by AJIIIpLATINum

I hope we give Brazil another beatdown next Saturday lol lol

Messi, DiMaria, Kun and Tevez will dismantle the team i saw today

Btw Hulk has never shown me anything to merit the hype.
Yea.. Hulk was no good today.. And he was just ok against the U.S.
Hes just so left footed that it makes him and the team unbalanced.

Like he literally refuses to go right.. 

One footed players are better off as speedy wingers or strikers..

I dont think Hulk is either one.

i think today's game is the beginning of mexico's ascension into the soccer elite. they've always had the pace and technical talent, but they've lacked discipline and size up front. the lack of a bigger striker was the biggest reason they would struggle in many games against elite teams (argentina, spain, germany, etc.)- they wouldn't be able to finish scoring opportunities. now that they have chicarito (and denegris behind him), they final have a legitimate striker, easily their best sign borghetti (probably since sanchez). You add in talents like guardado and gio and factor they abundant talent at the youth levels (jonathan dos santos at barca, ulises davila at chelsea, marco fabian), mexico will become a force to be reckoned with. They're only going to gain experience and confidence on their way to world cup 2014. too bad its being held in brazil. this wouldve been mexicos chance to win it all....

Originally Posted by LilJRDN

Brazil has been disappointing these past few years. What happened to the [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]"all mighty Brazilian teams"[/color]? This team didn't even create any clear opportunities to score against a young Mexican team. On the other hand, Mexico created several opportunities to create danger but Brazil looked pathetic out there.

I do not understand the hype behind Neymar. All I saw from him was flopping and poor intents to dribble past defenders. If Neymar couldn't beat these Mexican defenders, how is he going to beat top-notch defenders once he plays oversees? The kid needs to put on weight because Mexico was not playing too physical against and they were still able to put him out of the game. I think Brazil needs a better couch because the talent is there but there is no sense of direction.

its probably more accurate to say the olympic brazil side is not strong (and never has been)...but even for the first side the all mighty brazilian teams have died down due to the transition in playing style and aged stars. the selecao always had great veteran stars, who played in europe, and were partnered with upcoming talent, but now the veterans (especially upfront) are no where to be seen. kaka dani alves maicon and such are still class, but the likes of pato was never good enough to be brazils main striker. the hope is damiao will be that player, and neymar, ganso, and lucas will grow to be just as good.

Originally Posted by emier2

i think today's game is the beginning of mexico's ascension into the soccer elite. they've always had the pace and technical talent, but they've lacked discipline and size up front. the lack of a bigger striker was the biggest reason they would struggle in many games against elite teams (argentina, spain, germany, etc.)- they wouldn't be able to finish scoring opportunities. now that they have chicarito (and denegris behind him), they final have a legitimate striker, easily their best sign borghetti (probably since sanchez). You add in talents like guardado and gio and factor they abundant talent at the youth levels (jonathan dos santos at barca, ulises davila at chelsea, marco fabian), mexico will become a force to be reckoned with. They're only going to gain experience and confidence on their way to world cup 2014. too bad its being held in brazil. this wouldve been mexicos chance to win it all....
As a US fan it frustrates me to see Mexico headed in the opposite direction as us. They talent Mexico is going to tap into in the next couple years is excellent. On the other hand we have no where near the talent coming in, and this current group looks like its peaked. 
tired.gif

In other news, Sudan beat Zambia (African Cup of Nations Champs) 2-0 in World Cup Qualifiers 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

They used to say America was notorious for "recruiting" nationals to play on the national squad...but this right here...

30t6p3b.gif

AufDrjjCIAAUdEK.jpg

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

They used to say America was notorious for "recruiting" nationals to play on the national squad...but this right here...

30t6p3b.gif

AufDrjjCIAAUdEK.jpg

I'm sorry but thats %$#%+%!!.

Klose moved right after his birth to germany.
Podolski came to germany when he was two.His grandparents were german and his birthplace was till 1945 german territory.
Sami Khedira born in germany.
Mesut Özil born in germany.
Dennis Aogo born in germany.
Serdar Tasci born in germany.
Piotr Trochowski came to Germany 5 years old.His grandparents came from former german territories.
Mario Gomez born in germany.
Marko Marin moved to germany 2 years old.
Jerome Boateng born in germany, he is btw related to Helmut Rahn, THE star of the german squad 1954.

Originally Posted by engoi

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

30t6p3b.gif

AufDrjjCIAAUdEK.jpg

I'm sorry but thats %$#%+%!!.

Klose moved right after his birth to germany.
Podolski came to germany when he was two.His grandparents were german and his birthplace was till 1945 german territory.
Sami Khedira born in germany.
Mesut Özil born in germany.
Dennis Aogo born in germany.
Serdar Tasci born in germany.
Piotr Trochowski came to Germany 5 years old.His grandparents came from former german territories.
Mario Gomez born in germany.
Marko Marin moved to germany 2 years old.
Jerome Boateng born in germany, he is btw related to Helmut Rahn, THE star of the german squad 1954.
laugh.gif
 relax man...it was just for a laugh...
Although the majority of the team does have heritage from other countries...they're pretty much German.

Capello mentioned that one and I was upset because it is not true and he used it only
because he didn't do his job.
Özil is born in germany, should he play for Turkey like the Altintops ?
That is exactly the opposite of integration.Not a good thing.

Back
Top Bottom