The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

laugh.gif
Ramsey is far from the complete player and can be frustrating at times, but I'd take him over Coquelin any day. Coquelin reminds me of Denilson, but slightly better defensively. To each his own though.

Slow, poor decisions, overly confident in his footwork. This guy Ramsey taking a shot while falling down :smh: :smh:

Ox off for Arshavin? Give Villa the game now.

Giroud off for Coq, doesn't make sense to me.

Arshavin is helping a lot though, let's go you Gunners!

Edit : Ramsey offsides on that corner, good job!

Last edited:
Giroud off for Coq, doesn't make sense to me.
Arshavin is helping a lot though, let's go you Gunners!
Edit : Ramsey offsides on that corner, good job!
eek.gif
He wasn't offside on the corner man, the ball went out of play. How can he be offside when there's two Villa guys standing on the goal line?

Anyway, terrible performance. We never looked like scoring and wouldn't have if this game continued for another 90mins. Everton away is going to be even tougher.

We should have Walcott and Wilshere back for Everton at least. Jesus though, man. I want to say Arsenal could have done better to create chances, but with Santi taken out of the game like he was, there was just no way. Need a win against Everton and get in that 5 spot. Cant be stagnant in the standings right now...

And just over a month until Henry comes back? :nerd: :smokin

Last edited:
That was so disappointing. Yea, I know that we were resting players and rightfully but we should be able to get 3 points against a side such as Villa. There's a really lack of communication on the pitch. But I think we've really become too predictable and don't have much of a plan B, at least with this formation.
Ramsey takes one too many touches, even on simple balls. Despite Kos being good today, something needs to be done about him going forward. He shouldn't have missed :lol: but why is he making that run and not a MF?
We really needed the 3 points. Everton is gonna be a tough game.

Madrid is taking strain out there tonight....

I'm sure they'll come right, but they're struggling to get that equalizer.

How the hell do you guys watch La Liga matches? there's barely 2 Premier League games on TV every weekend :rolleyes

I have Fox Soccer, Fox Sports, GolTV, NBA TV, NFL Network. I don't know about the channels that I don't have, I have Comcast or xfinity or whatever it's called nowadays :lol:
La liga and Serie A is on BeIn sports. Check the channel guideline in your area. Here in the Bay Area is channel 651.

it seemed to me like Arsenal was lacking in the midfield today

absolutely...and up front too with finishing the few chances we did get

I think the MF was underwhelming but it wasn't all that bad but we just lacked creativity. Ramsey's starts are up there @arsenalvision "A Ramsey; Key Passes; [3](Highest from both teams), Passes; [80] Accuracy; [90%]. ''Only AFC player to shoot on target''.
One big issue, is the use of Arteta and Santi, they're gonna get burnt out. Playing Arshavin or OX centrally would really ease the burden but AW doesn't fancy that. And I'm not sure when Diaby and Rosicky will be back, plus who knows how long they will last.
I'm hoping we get a ST in Jan, Gervinho and Chamakh will bout be away in the ACON, even though he's on his way out.

Son, let's be honest, he gets ****tier each game.

I cannot stand seeing his slow, non-creative, wannabe-Fabregas *** out there.

:smh:

i mean im not a huge fan of him or anything...i just think it's funny how you always **** on him. again, not saying you're wrong.

we really need to get healthy in the midfield.

Last edited:
CR7 isn't focused. I believe he's gone soon. PSG or back to OT imo

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom