The Ultimate Soccer Thread 2012-2013 Vol. 3 Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga etc

my Chelsea lost, oh well but Celtic's results were dope
pimp.gif

Celtic moving on! :pimp: Really upset it's finals week. Cant find any damn time to watch a replay right now.

• Tottenham boss Andre Villas-Boas is set to make a fresh £24m bid for Porto midfielder Joao Moutinho, 26, after watching him play against Paris St-Germain on Tuesday. - Daily Mirror
  • Arsenal are believed to have revived their interest in Montpellier captain and defender Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa, 23, following the French side's elimination from the Champions League. - Metro
  • Liverpool have been linked with a £12m January move for CSKA Moscow midfielder Keisuke Honda, 26. - Daily Star
  • Russian club Zenit St Petersburg are considering a move for Everton midfielder Marouane Fellaini, 25, in the January transfer window. - The Sun
  • Chelsea have been alerted after Zenit St Petersburg striker Hulk, 26, revealed he is ready to walk out on the club after a touchline row with coach Luciano Spalletti. - Metro
  • Arsenal defender Bacary Sagna, 29, looks set to leave the club in the summer, as he is unhappy with the Gunners' offer of a 12-month extension to his current deal. - Daily Mail
  • Sunderland boss Martin O'Neill wants Manchester City striker John Guidetti, 20, to join his strugglers on loan. - Daily Mirror
  • Everton are set to fight Liverpool for the signature of England keeper Jack Butland, 19. - Daily Star
  • Aston Villa have put an £18m price tag on striker Darren Bent, 28, as they try to recover most of the £24m they paid for him. - Daily Mail
  • Real Madrid's Brazilian midfielder Kaka, 30, has admitted he may be on his way out in January after failing to force his way into Jose Mourinho's starting XI, with LA Galaxy understood to be interested. - The Sun
  • Aston Villa, Newcastle and Norwich are all battling it out to sign Cluj winger Modou Sougou, 27. - talkSPORT

Pretty sure Hulk wouldn't be allowed to play, but it'll be fun to watch the papers make up rumors for the next 60 days.

Whoa.

"Chelsea's John Obi Mikel given a three-match ban and £60,000 fine in relation to an incident following Manchester United game on Oct 28"...

The Clattenburg incident.

Last edited:
read on BB.com that Lewandowski may be moving to United for 15M .. I dont see it happening, and if it does I dont see why it would

Rooney, RVP, Welbeck, Chich, and Lewandowski? Need a defender/CM more importantly

read on BB.com that Lewandowski may be moving to United for 15M .. I dont see it happening, and if it does I dont see why it would

Rooney, RVP, Welbeck, Chich, and Lewandowski? Need a defender/CM more importantly

not happening. they've been riding that story forever, simply cause SAF has shown interest him in about a TW or two ago.

Strootman or Wanyama are on the top of his list.

There was talk of dropping Chicha at one point, but his recent sub-form has completely killed that talk. SAF really believes in Welbeck.

Lewandowski prefers to be the sole striker up front.

That deal just doesn't make sense at all, for all parties involved.

not happening. they've been riding that story forever, simply cause SAF has shown interest him in about a TW or two ago.
Strootman or Wanyama are on the top of his list.
There was talk of dropping Chicha at one point, but his recent sub-form has completely killed that talk. SAF really believes in Welbeck.
Lewandowski prefers to be the sole striker up front.
That deal just doesn't make sense at all, for all parties involved.

deal made sense before RVP... now its pointless.. can see united waiting a couple yrs to make it.. and why would dortmund sell anyways? they only sold kagawa because they have gotze.. they are not a selling club.. wish they were, we need hummels

Yanga-Mbiwa isn't the greatest buy
But the Sagna bit might be true. Was being talking about by some Arsenal bloggers I follow. Sounds given the way we have acted over the last few seasons. Another world class playing leaving. Jenkison isn't ready yet, maybe in 2/3 seasons.

Euro 2020 to be held across the entire continent :wow: :pimp:
http://www.uefa.com/uefa/aboutuefa/...009.html#uefa+euro+2020+held+across+continent

So I just found out that this Sterling kid from Liverpool is only 17?! :wow:

My parents did it all wrong, we should have immigrated to England :smh: :frown:

Ive been telling my mom the same thing :lol:

Dog my mind was BLOWN when I found out Higuain is 24 and Tevez is 28. I swear Tevez is like 36 lol i've been hearing his name YEARS before I got into footie

Arsenal stays sticking to some randoms... Arsenal supporters on the misc say that Arsenal will be the buying power once they pay off the stadium lmao..

Heard Bale might leave the spurs.... I think the EPL will probably between City and UTD haha, don't be surprised if West Brom comes in 4th, or everton pending the transfers

Arsenal stays sticking to some randoms... Arsenal supporters on the misc say that Arsenal will be the buying power once they pay off the stadium lmao..

Heard Bale might leave the spurs.... I think the EPL will probably between City and UTD haha, don't be surprised if West Brom comes in 4th, or everton pending the transfers

He, like Modric deserves better.

FourFourTwo : Arsenal's Masterplan - 

FourFourTwo's Top 100 :  List looks like it was made by the people at Complex smh

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom