The Walking Dead - Official Thread

nah
im talking about the house (or morturary?) Beth and Darryl found

it was obvious that someone had been living there very recently
even going as far to put makeup on walkers

Beth got kidnapped and Darryl went off to find her so we'll never find out who it was.

the other time was way back in season 1 or 2.
Darryl found a house in the woods that someone was living in, he thought it could be Merle

they showed the house a few times
had the characters ackowledge it but never showed who it was

Maybe who ever was living there kidnapped Beth, I'm sure we'll find out who was living there

nah
im talking about the house (or morturary?) Beth and Darryl found

it was obvious that someone had been living there very recently
even going as far to put makeup on walkers

Beth got kidnapped and Darryl went off to find her so we'll never find out who it was.

the other time was way back in season 1 or 2.
Darryl found a house in the woods that someone was living in, he thought it could be Merle

they showed the house a few times
had the characters ackowledge it but never showed who it was

Maybe who ever was living there kidnapped Beth, I'm sure we'll find out who was living there

That's what I was thinking. Whoever set up shop at the funeral home was returning and decided to grab my bae, Beth. It couldn't be a coincidence that a car next to that place.

As someone that has read the comics, no, that's not the case. I want to get know the characters just as I did in the comics.

So whats the difference between the character progression in the Comics and the Show. And yes I have read the comics....

So whats the difference between the character progression in the Comics and the Show. And yes I have read the comics....

there really is no huge difference, if anything Lizzie and Mika got way more development than their counterparts (Ben and Billy) in the comic version

if anyone wants a side by side comparison of the comic and the tv show of this past episode here it is

Last edited:
there really is no huge difference, if anything Lizzie and Mika got way more development than their counterparts (Ben and Billy) in the comic version

if anyone wants a side by side comparison of the comic and the tv show of this past episode here it is

And thats my point. I feel like they are doing a good job of transitioning the comic to show. While Ben and Billy was shocking, I did not have any emotional ties to them. With Lizzie and Mika, they gave them development which I was happy about.

Last edited:

Is that really from the comic series? I never read them (I do want to though) but I always imagined the art being a lot better than that. 

idk just not something i could ever get into. the boring black n white art wouldn't help the fact either

i also enjoy watching the show without any idea of what is going to happen, the people who have read the comic obviously don't have that experience.

Last edited:

idk just not something i could ever get into. the boring black n white art wouldn't help the fact either

i also enjoy watching the show without any idea of what is going to happen, the people who have read the comic obviously don't have that experience.
That's how most comics are. Black and white. Once in a while a comic might have an issue where a couple pages are in color or even the whole issue is in color. But that's usually for some type of achievement such as it's 100th issue.

I'd suggest giving it a shot before dismissing it.

You're watching the show that was derived from it.

That's a false assumption. The storyline of the show isn't exactly the same as the comic.

So, yes said people who've read the comic do have that experience.

I also didn't want the show to be spoiled for me by reading the comic.

When I did, the show was spoiled for me because of how much better the comic is.

I now see the wasted potential of this show.

You might have a similar experience, if you read the comic.

cant find that rosita gif
she can definitely have that snake jerky

damn near cried when mika was gone

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom