The Walking Dead - Official Thread

Spooky.

That is the painting from the house where they found the dead family.

I don't know if that's the same lady.

If you look back at the episode that room had the body's layed out on the bed and the person that shot all of those kids ended her own life in that rocking chair when she blew her head off.

So I'm guessing the lady in the chair who blew her head off killed all of those kids in the beds and then took her own life.

It would be crazy if there is a correlation though.

Lady was definitely bbqing the last group that showed up.

:rofl:

On another note what happened to the chick that put the actual bullet in the head of the Governor? She lost her kid while keeping watch on top of an RV on the first half of the season, and I think she's related to the girl with the big breasts that was rolling with Glenn and the rest of the group.

She was eaten off camera after that, her ***** sister explained it to Glen which is why she was just sitting down in the prison when Glen found her.

So is Terminus split in Season 5 with the trip to Washington, DC?

Okay I gotta go back and see because I don't remember her saying anything to Glenn about that when they first met and every time they talked after that it had nothing to do with her sister and everything to do with Maggie.

Oh also I was thinking to everyone saying that the show is slow and there isn't enough zombies or action you have to remember they are in rural Georgia, and population and living is really slow and not many people so less people turned to walkers because there wasn't a lot of people

I think by them going somewhere more up north and populated their will be and abundance of walkers because the population is bigger in DC and hence more people get infected creating more walkers.

They need to either find high ground, build tree houses or find a boat.

They're taking a huge risk with this DC thing because they don't know if it'll work out and they're pretty much headed into a walker haven.

If you look back at the episode that room had the body's layed out on the bed and the person that shot all of those kids ended her own life in that rocking chair when she blew her head off.

So I'm guessing the lady in the chair who blew her head off killed all of those kids in the beds and then took her own life.

I think it's the same lady because

Last edited:
This season has been as fast paced as ever and if someone is still complaining its slow should find something else to watch. One of the greatest zombie movies of all time, night of the living dead, was slow paced yet nobody complains about that.

^^^^ so what. Half of this ***** been boring. If you can justify this past episode then there's no reason for even debating it.

When Eugene’s group found that car there was some writing on the windshield.

Was that important? I didn’t read what it said.

This season has been as fast paced as ever and if someone is still complaining its slow should find something else to watch. One of the greatest zombie movies of all time, night of the living dead, was slow paced yet nobody complains about that.
nah bruh,show fell off.only reason im still watching is because of some of the characters,but if they keep it up ill def be watching something else and trust me so will a lot of other people.how can u compare a show thats in its fourth season to a 90 min movie ? lol,and the movie wasnt even that slow paced tho.but if the show picks it up ill be happy,but u cant sit there and say this show hasnt been slow paced for the last 2 and half seasons,they drag it out then give u a good season finale its getting tired by now.

^^^^ so what. Half of this ***** been boring. If you can justify this past episode then there's no reason for even debating it.

Boring? How so? What are y'all wanting? The story is progressing, characters are exploring themselves and the environment, zombies are being killed. If half of it is boring then you're wasting your time watching a show you don't like

Boring? How so? What are y'all wanting? The story is progressing, characters are exploring themselves and the environment, zombies are being killed. If half of it is boring then you're wasting your time watching a show you don't like

Who said I didn't like the show? I simply don't like the second half and all the filler. Nobody cares about this group Darryl is with. The **** that went down last week wasn't effective. An episode with Beth and Darryl was only interesting for 15 minutes, and more.

Last edited:

Spooky.

That is the painting from the house where they found the dead family.

Funny, because just a week ago, it was...

Who said I didn't like the show? I simply don't like the second half and all the filler. Nobody cares about this group Darryl is with. The **** that went down last week wasn't effective. An episode with Beth and Darryl was only interesting for 15 minutes, and more.

I fail to see any of those episodes as "filler". Each one introduced the back story to characters. This new group with Daryl offers a new dynamic which could go in plenty of different directions. You say you like the show yet bash it lol.

I fail to see any of those episodes as "filler". Each one introduced the back story to characters. This new group with Daryl offers a new dynamic which could go in plenty of different directions. You say you like the show yet bash it lol.
is that you t-dog???
nerd.gif

[quote name="BLASTERCOMfiller,l="/t/506654/the-walking-dead-season-4-premiers-10-13-13/7650#post_20149912"]
I fail to see any of those episodes as "filler". Each one introduced the back story to characters. This new group with Daryl offers a new dynamic which could go in plenty of different directions. You say you like the show yet bash it lol.[/quote]

Kinda just said I don't like the second half, has nothing to do with the entire show overall. The back story for everybody is the same. The Guv'na finally laid storm to the prison, and everyone got separated, and now we deal with all the boring bs of them being separated. Of course they have to spend time showing them getting back together, they just haven't managed the pace well enough, because this **** is boring. There should be no reason why the first 40 minutes to each show nothing happens, and isn't worth paying attention to.

Last edited:
Lol why is dude getting upset cause people say the show is boring now? I mean watch season 1 and watch this season and you can see why people feel underwhelmed.

Lol why is dude getting upset cause people say the show is boring now? I mean watch season 1 and watch this season and you can see why people feel underwhelmed.

Exactly. This season is underwhelming, not necessarily horrible. If they didn't have to make up for season 3, things probably would've been better.

Lol I'm not upset. I just find it funny that people can constantly bash and complain about the show, yet continue to watch it. They're obviously doing something right if you keep coming back.

If it's boring, why are you watching it?
If you don't care, why are you watching it?
Lol

Last edited:
You can't get past the whole if you don't like it why keep watching it bs. Why would I stop watching a show I like overall just because a few episodes haven't been that great? That's the only defense people seem to have when defending this show. I've been watching since I first got interested in it so I want to see this show succeed. Just because I'm a fan doesn't mean I'm gonna suck up everything they give me. This show has been inconsistent since S1. Doesn't mean that there hasn't been any good episodes or great moments, it's just not consistent, but yeah let's just give the why are you still watching it excuse like always.

Last edited:
I think that Terminus is a trap and that lady is a cannibal. In a zombie apocalypse who is gonna leave their entrance open like that? I also think that Maggie burning her photo is some foreshadowing. I forgot all about Maggie and Beth being sisters haha, that is ****** up that she is more worried about Glenn

Wasn't her burning her photo meaning that she would never leave Glenn's side?

When Eugene’s group found that car there was some writing on the windshield.

Was that important? I didn’t read what it said.

it was something like LET MAMA BE or LEAVE MAMA BE, kids probably didn't want to off their mom so they just left her in there

Last edited:
I think that Terminus is a trap and that lady is a cannibal. In a zombie apocalypse who is gonna leave their entrance open like that? I also think that Maggie burning her photo is some foreshadowing. I forgot all about Maggie and Beth being sisters haha, that is ****** up that she is more worried about Glenn

Wasn't her burning her photo meaning that she would never leave Glenn's side?

Yeah, that's what she said but I thought it was pretty ominous as well. I've been thinking Glen's days are numbered since this season started.

Exactly. This season is underwhelming, not necessarily horrible. If they didn't have to make up for season 3, things probably would've been better.
I think this has been the best season to date and the Grove episode probably the best episode in this series ever. 

Why? This season has been all about character development. What Carol had to do, that was brutal, but that decision showed a lot of humanity and the balance between survival instinct. Very intense. 

If you are just into action scenes and gore then ya Season 4 is underwhelming. But this season >>> all others IMO as you get character depth from everyone, not just Rick. 

I think this has been the best season to date and the Grove episode probably the best episode in this series ever. 

Why? This season has been all about character development. What Carol had to do, that was brutal, but that decision showed a lot of humanity and the balance between survival instinct. Very intense. 

If you are just into action scenes and gore then ya Season 4 is underwhelming. But this season >>> all others IMO as you get character depth from everyone, not just Rick. 

The Walking Dead is all about character development period. However, its always better when Rick is in the forefront. I'm not interested in Darryl and Beth, Glen and the woman who fails to even mention her sister in anyway. I want to see Rick. Also, the character moments havent been that great. They're mostly boring to me. What Carol had to do was shocking in a sense, and the lady who plays the character did great, but that whole situation wasn't executed well enough for me. The twins had like what 3 episodes of development? That's not enough for me to be convinced that Lizzie was psycho, so it didn't affect me like it did others.

And the best episode to date for me is Clear. Hands down.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom