The Walking Dead - Official Thread

^reps. we living in a straight to anal society, no time for foreplay

we need to find glenn an a good asian girl. dude is willing to die for that ivory P

Last edited:
:lol: at some of you dudes talking about character yambs and who is more wifey material than the other.

either you guys are the types to write fan fiction, are young bucks, dont get much that often, or all of the above.

its funny the only asian dude left is the only one getting ***. Daryl couldn't close on a drunk beth. Bob just got a kiss lol

why is him being asian funny? low-key racist?

What's wrong with writing fan fiction about Maggie and Beth mudwrestling Tara and Rosita?

Spooky.

That is the painting from the house where they found the dead family.
Someone on another forum posted a pic of the creepy paintings Michonne and Carl saw in that house with the dead kids. The girl in the painting looks like the Terminus lady. Same braid to the side. Hmm..

Another painting in that house had a sunflower like the Terminus flowers.

Edit: ^^^ WIZARD
honestly, this foreshadowing is too good for me to believe they did it on purpose. Thatd be Breaking Bad level of foreshadowing. I love the walking dead, but they havent done anything like that in the entire show to my recollection

honestly, this foreshadowing is too good for me to believe they did it on purpose. Thatd be Breaking Bad level of foreshadowing. I love the walking dead, but they havent done anything like that in the entire show to my recollection
Pretty sure it was meant to be lol. It makes going threw that house meaningful

Spooky.

That is the painting from the house where they found the dead family.

:wow:

Would be :x if she serves them some type of soup only for them to find out that they were eating human flesh.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom