The Walking Dead - Official Thread

i don't get it either..... what else has that lady been in?

her claim to fame came from Star Trek The Next Generation

she played a main character that got suddenly killed off....Tasha Yar

her and her character has a huge Star Trek and SciFi fan base

they brought her back later but as a twin

theres also a connection with her and Data too but i cant remember what it is

I mean the game came out awhile back...season 2 just came out couple months ago and so on...my mistake for all who never watched the walk through's of the TWD game series. There actually very addicting like the show. I edited my post for the rest. Mybad  @TEKtheMAESTRO  & @iYen  
I've already "played" the game.

I think that most people in this thread haven't played the game, so it's a major spoiler for them.

her claim to fame came from Star Trek The Next Generation

she played a main character that got suddenly killed off....Tasha Yar

her and her character has a huge Star Trek and SciFi fan base

they brought her back later but as a twin

theres also a connection with her and Data too but i cant remember what it is

They brought her back as her own daughter.

She tried to smash Data once lol

smokin.gif
 good lawd im in love

I'm ready. This season has been disappointing and I've been reading spoilers these past few weeks. But the fact that haven't been any legit spoilers released is making me anxious.

^^ can ya'll drop all that negativity at least until after it airs.

Last edited:
Didn't read the spoiler, but I'm sure people are waiting on the show to air so they can discuss it.

didnt read anything.....expcept for the post above mine.....stupid preview on the right side of the page lol

THIS BETTER BE EPIC.

EPIC!

EP.

PICK.

something totally unexpected better happen that will make me pissed that i gotta weight til october or whenever the season starts

didnt read anything.....expcept for the post above mine.....stupid preview on the right side of the page lol

THIS BETTER BE EPIC.

EPIC!

EP.

PICK.

something totally unexpected better happen that will make me pissed that i gotta weight til october or whenever the season starts
Yeah don't get your hope up that high.

Back
Top Bottom