The Walking Dead - Official Thread

From that overseas preview of next week it shows the Termitus people surrounding them at the church.

You know they're going to use one leg Bob as bait thus causing the hipster black chick, Tyrese niece, to go after him and either she's going to get murked or Tyrese will trying to save/stop her from taking the bait.

safe to say with this particular scene what happens in the comics will NOT take place 100% in the show

they said a good amount of the main characters will die this season and new characters will develop from the comics

who yall think wont make it?

Last edited:
Glenn and Maggie is the only legit love story in the show and the show still wants to appeal to a female audience and their love story is one of the main reasons women even like the show, my wife shed tears for a good 15 minutes when Glenn and Maggie reunited :lol: no way they kill either of them off until they manage to introduce another love story, unfortunately none of the characters have managed to create one with good chemistry, Sasha and Bob was so forced and awkward and I have no clue what's going on with Carol and Darryl :lol: I don't know if he wants to smash or be breastfed, they could have spinned a good lesbian love story between Michone and Andrea but that went out the window...they had good onscreen chemistry.

I say they kill off Tyrese, he's useless and seriously annoying...how such a big dudes becomes the sitter...bob is done for, Sasha and B grade Maggie might be too and my bet is Carol gets axed, she's getting too much love lately

Yeah Glen is safe for sure. WD has a strict formula of devoting an episode or 2 for a character, THEN killing them. He hasn't had one yet.

Figures crossed though [emoji]128564[/emoji][emoji]128299[/emoji]

Why my dude Glenn gets so much hate tho?...my man is the only one getting quality Yambs, i thought NT would be proud, he's still a good survivor and probably top 3 runners, if stranded alone I think the only ones that would survive is michone, Daryl and Glenn, I think Carol is good, but I also think she might have gotten lucky.

if they do morgan x michonne 
pimp.gif

if they do morgan x michonne :pimp:

I don't know, I feel like Michones character is too developed to even begin to show a soft side and Morgan crazy as hell...although they can possibly relate with their loses...truth is Glenn and Maggie are actually good onscreen, their relationship never seemed forced

my guess would be

Carol (they are prepping her up to have a final farewell)
Bob (well we know this out come already)
Shasha (one word Bob)
Tara (just feels like she isnt needed much and they said a handful of main characters will die)
Beth (everyone from the farm has died Maggie is only alive because of the love story)

Glenn and Maggie will make it because they are the love story. I feel one of them wont go until another love story is gonna happen.

if morgan michonne were to happen, id like it to be like this:

rick and michonne bond/smash over the course of the season

morgan shows up and saves michonne/and or rick somehow

michonne gets to choosing morgan

rick has memories of shane and lori and goes back to crazy rick 
pimp.gif

From that overseas preview of next week it shows the Termitus people surrounding them at the church.

You know they're going to use one leg Bob as bait thus causing the hipster black chick, Tyrese niece, to go after him and either she's going to get murked or Tyrese will trying to save/stop her from taking the bait.

Either way by the end of the mid season finale that group is getting cut down to about half.

I think Tyrese going to catch the fade because here he is in a pic with 50 so he's probably going to work or be in the series 50 is doing Power on Showtime so that's his que to get the axe on walking dead.

naw a lot of tv show actors do the show acting and other gigs at the same time. usually directors work around their schedule

whats the point of saving glenn and then offing him the next season?....

might as well save that $$$ and off him in season 3 

I bet beth is the one who's gonna get offed.

Haven't seen/heard about her in hella long.....

Power is such a terrible show. I have no idea how so many people like it. 

He'd be a fool to leave TWD for Power. 

why is power so terrible? :nerd:

You mean aside from the terrible writing, acting, and cinematography?

There's no depth to the show. Everything is on the surface. No character development. And it's very predictable.

It's also not really believable. The guy is supposed to be the main distributor in the entire city, but yet he's only 1 step removed from the streets? He was able to wash enough money to buy a very large high rise apartment and a night club without even tipping off the Feds? He's literally a ghost. A guy like that would have been on everyone's radar. And also the fact that he's okay with all these street dudes knowing who he is and what he does, but yet he's trying to go clean. Just not buying it.

And the thing I hate the most is all the forced Spanish. It doesn't come off very natural, and just seems so unnecessary.

The show sucks.

You mean aside from the terrible writing, acting, and cinematography?

There's no depth to the show. Everything is on the surface. No character development. And it's very predictable.

It's also not really believable. The guy is supposed to be the main distributor in the entire city, but yet he's only 1 step removed from the streets? He was able to wash enough money to buy a very large high rise apartment and a night club without even tipping off the Feds? He's literally a ghost. A guy like that would have been on everyone's radar. And also the fact that he's okay with all these street dudes knowing who he is and what he does, but yet he's trying to go clean. Just not buying it.

And the thing I hate the most is all the forced Spanish. It doesn't come off very natural, and just seems so unnecessary.

The show sucks.
i never looked at it that way before 
eek.gif

it really is terrible 

Last edited:
First episode was awesome. 2nd episode is back to dragging out the season until the season finale. Smh.

BTW, Z Nation is really entertaining. SRS.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom