The Walking Dead - Official Thread

I moved recently and had to drop my cable provider and switch to dish network. Now I find out they dropped AMC over some legal dispute. I need The Walking Dead in my life. I'm livid over this situation.

try this bro...remember FREE is your friend forget itunes/apple and google lol :D ...I watched the whole 2 seasons and other shows with this link LMK if you need a tutorial on this...ENJOY >>> http://series-cravings.info/watch-the-walking-dead-online

CAN'T WAIT FOR TOMORROW!!! :tongue:

Andrea does serve a purpose, unlike Lori. She's one of the best marksmen in the group. I'll look at it tonight. How the premiere is handled will effect if I give Season 3 a chance. As I've stated before, Season 2 killed my interest.

scheduling conflicts, I don't know which to watch |I
Texans Games
Boardwalk Empire
Dexter
Walking Dead

1st world problems

Ah bringing back some memories... Good old Shane... Dang, Rick was just pullin a fast one on him too! Sneaky bastard.

What I want to know is if everyone has the virus, what brings it out? Like was Shane bit and they just never showed it?

I have Dish Network and they don't have AMC anymore :smh::x

Not sure how I can watch this now.

Last edited:
Ah bringing back some memories... Good old Shane... Dang, Rick was just pullin a fast one on him too! Sneaky bastard.

What I want to know is if everyone has the virus, what brings it out? Like was Shane bit and they just never showed it?

it apparently just lies dormant until you die. I really hated they way they chose to reveal that last season...

I think it would have been best if they would have let the girl that wanted to kill herself do so, then have her turn inside the bedroom
that way the others could have figured it out and they could have been rid of that useless character.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom