The Walking Dead - Official Thread

indifferent.gif
 enough with the comic already
for real. Not all of us want to sit and read a ****** comic book, so post about it in it's own damn thread where people actually care

:lol:

Imma have to avoid this thread altogether which sucks because I like watching the show and commenting with others, because I did plan on reading the comics but those are getting spoiled as well. And even mentioning the comics could spoil things , whose to say those things do t happen later in the season or maybe next season.

example Rick having one hand is a big deal to me now imma be on the watch for that, and if it doesn't happen in the show the comics have been spoiled of something major imo. That may or may not happen obviously but that's just an example. [\spoiler]

In regard's to Rick in relation to the TV show adaptation.
For the show, Kirkman stated he has no intention for Rick to lose his hand.

http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/s135/t...uldnt-cut-off-ricks-hand.html#~oUGSCrnynzCO0S
This is why from reading the comic, I understand why certain things don't happen or that deviate from the events in the comic. Such as the prison arc for example. The prison arc is WAY different in the comic....way different.

My post got deleted a while ago because I said everyone in the comic dies :rofl:

I don't even read that **** :lol:. Not that srs brehs..

Last edited:
I decided to read the comic when I realized the show sucked...

but now the show is good but it's different enough where it doesn't bother me that I read it.

ill just stop posting spoilers and info all together

im sure it will still be a problem but at least i wont be the blame for enjoying the show and giving out spoiler info the correct way

This actually one of the few times I actually wish Meth would come in here and regulate on these comic kids, I'm not a snitch but a man can only be pushed so far. If I wanted to know what's in the comics I would read them and be in that damn thread, keep that sh|t over yonder :smh:

Back
Top Bottom