The Walking Dead - Official Thread

She really needs to focus on the road.
laugh.gif

You know what? I'm liking this season; Beth, Bob, Tyrese, trimming a lot of the useless fat.

Last edited:
So Shameless finishes 10 min before Better Call Saul starts. I say why not waste some time and catch w/e is left of TWD.

:smh: :rolleyes

I see TWD keeping up their black guy quota. Everybody Hates Chris shows up, gotta get rid of Tyrese.

**** this show. Tyrese character done horribly throughout and then I see him with his arm cut off being hurried to nowhere. Pretty much made him a lame and pointless character. Son was never a factor.

:lol: @ Beth driving without watching the road.

Glad I didn't watch this full ep.

Having a major character die in the first episode of the half season is a welcomed change up. I enjoyed the episode, including the hallucinations. Still hated Noah though

Welp.

Was wondering if Tyrese was gonna turn in the car. A big *** Tyrese walker in a confined space like that would've been chaos.
laugh.gif

They really did a disservice of the Tyrese character on this show.
mean.gif

So who's gonna breastfeed Judith now?

This "one Black guy" rule is so ******* stupid and unfair.

They took a cool character portrayed by a capable actor and emasculated the **** out of him, made him a punching bag for Rick Grimes, a babysitter to some looney *** white girl, and in the end...he died not doing anything heroic or memorable.

Even in his demise, it ain't about him.

Its just a cameo for all these dumb *** characters that passed before he did.

AND THEY STILL TRYNA PUSH BETH'S ALBUM ON US.

Back
Top Bottom