The Walking Dead - Official Thread

Gotta say not feeling this Aaron guy showing up out of the red. Lets get on to DC already who is this dude?

A remnant of the cannibals?

And when is Morgan showing up? He was tracking Rick and the group.

I thought Morgan caught up to the group and was the "friend."

Gotta say not feeling this Aaron guy showing up out of the red. Lets get on to DC already who is this dude?

Agree. They really ain't even that far. Get there and figure out what's next if there's no haven.

If I'm in this situation, I'm seriously contemplating living on the sea. Find a yacht and stock as much as you can...fishing poles for everybody.

The "friend" was that Arron guy.

I know I'm being too "realistic", but when you find strangers the first thing you do is shoot them in the *** and strip them butt naked. Then you talk

For anybody that wants to know the deal with Aaron,based on the comic version so just assumptions at this point.

Aaron is from the Alexandria Safe Zone,he is a "recruiter" he and his boyfriend Eric follow other survivors around to see how they interact with other people and decide if they are worthy to join the community..[/spolier]

havent been in this thread in awhile been kind of busy

I see the thread is in order still going strong

they blurred out tara nipples during the rain scene :nerd:

what city/state are they in now?

need to strip ol boy down and put him on a leash
he aint no friend

be tight if gabriel took off his shirt and had "god's son" across his belly :smokin

Last edited:
laugh.gif

so they finally came out and said from day 1...just 18 months have passed. **** outta here b. what the **** they feeding this 18 month old then? how are they just gonna ignore carl going from 9 to 19 in a yr and a half?

how the women stay shaven? i mean i like this aspect for television aint tryna look at no hairy broads, but for realism, **** is foo foo.

how was last episode the first time they've ever experienced inclement weather changes?

so they finally came out and said from day 1...just 18 months have passed. **** outta here b. what the **** they feeding this 18 month old then? how are they just gonna ignore carl going from 9 to 19 in a yr and a half?

how the women stay shaven? i mean i like this aspect for television aint tryna look at no hairy broads, but for realism, **** is foo foo.

how was last episode the first time they've ever experienced inclement weather changes?

Bruh Carl is 15 in real life, dude was 12 when it all went down.

so he's like 15 in the show boss. If he looks like a 19 year old to you then you grew up around some frail 19 year olds.

Nothing out of the ordinary there.

Who knows what they're feeding the baby tho, probably pureed walker innards.

And they've been sacking convenience stores for their hygiene needs.

Last edited:
What I'm tripping about is the fact that I refuse to believe that this virus is widepspread.

How did our Navy get infected if they're at sea?

How did small island people get infected?

There's some navy boys out there chilling on some island with some butter pecan complexion asian polynesian fusion looking mamis.

Chillin.

What I'm tripping about is the fact that I refuse to believe that this virus is widepspread.

How did our Navy get infected if they're at sea?

How did small island people get infected?

There's some navy boys out there chilling on some island with some butter pecan complexion asian polynesian fusion looking mamis.

Chillin.

That goes to my point I brought up about a week or so ago. They need to explore the world. Not physically of course but maybe find a radio or TV or something? I mean they've been in the same area forever. The walking dead world is "dead". So much dead space they haven't covered. It's what makes the show kinda flat. We've explored the characters enough, now we need some movement in a larger scale.

Last edited:

Bruh Carl is 15 in real life, dude was 12 when it all went down.

so he's like 15 in the show boss. If he looks like a 19 year old to you then you grew up around some frail 19 year olds.

Nothing out of the ordinary there.

Who knows what they're feeding the baby tho, probably pureed walker innards.

And they've been sacking convenience stores for their hygiene needs.

tyrese was breast feeding baby judith

Been slacking, and haven't watched one episode yet this seaon..  is it good so far ?
The last two episodes were good, especially the recent one. The one before was disappointing looking at how things turned out for a certain character, but still entertaining. Overall, you haven't missed much.

By "this season" do you mean the entire season or just the second half? First half wasn't amazing but you may have missed some things.

Last edited:

Been slacking, and haven't watched one episode yet this seaon..  is it good so far ?
The last two episodes were good, especially the recent one. The one before was disappointing looking at how things turned out for a certain character, but still entertaining. Overall, you haven't missed much.

By "this season" do you mean the entire season or just the second half? First half wasn't amazing but you may have missed some things.
Thanks.  yeah, just the the second half...  hopefully i'll catch up by sunday

such a boring episode. a couple good dramatic moments but otherwise painful to watch.

I read the spoilers so at least I'll know when to fast forward next week.

They need to have the virus evolve...like have the zombies begin to communicate and strategize, make them a threat again....you gotta be an idiot to be bit by these dumb ***, somnolent zombies b....make them a threat again....the human threat aspect is getting played.

Back
Top Bottom