The Walking Dead - Official Thread

Compared to the way it was said in the comics it was pretty weak, just like that last line from last year's season finale.
This.

People who haven't read the comic, look at rick's face.

He's a beaten man, but he's still trucking along.

Brings more emtion to it, to me.

Show's never gonna be what the comic is. Its its own thing that cherry picks the comic stories at its leisure. Sometimes for the good and sometimes for the bad. We just gotta accept that and move on.

Show's never gonna be what the comic is. Its its own thing that cherry picks the comic stories at its leisure. Sometimes for the good and sometimes for the bad. We just gotta accept that and move on.
twd show could be so much more, but they content.

I'm talking Breaking Bad levels.

that would be such a weak way to end the show :lol:
Show's never gonna be what the comic is. Its its own thing that cherry picks the comic stories at its leisure. Sometimes for the good and sometimes for the bad. We just gotta accept that and move on.[/quote

this.
as long as you are entertained and continue coming back to watch, it is doing its job. i'm not expecting the greatest show ever.

Walking dead Season 5 Episode 12 Preview LEAKED (the episode next week)

Last edited:
rick just wants to live in that barn for the rest of his life. I'd rather go out and see what is out there instead of die by boredom.

Michonne is getting soft....not necessarily a bad thing.

Rick is getting tougher....not necessarily a bad thing either.

I dunno if she's getting soft or just being tired of this nomad life. It'd be nice to set up in a safe community and relax longer than a day or two.

Stupid glen. These guys are so dumb when it comes to driving. Never paying attention to the road.

Back
Top Bottom