The Walking Dead - Official Thread

Episode was enjoyable and thought it was crazy Rick shaved his beard. All I know is, Rick is about to get some yambs. lol.

I was glad Glenn was a focal point at one point of the episode. I really hope that the dude he knocked down, dies.

I have a crush on Tara. I think she bad.
Prolly made. Glenn a focal point cuz they gonna kill him off. U know how they do. Where's the gun?!!!?????!!!??!

Daryl acting like a lil *****. Won't wash his *** and cleaning an animal on the front step :rolleyes

Rent a cop uniform :rofl: Where's Machone's outfit? :lol:

Last edited:
That scene with
I wonder if that little girl is some sort of mole for a outside group.
might be onto something there. maybe a group of folks that got exiled and decided to form a group to take over the spot.
maybe her moms or pops got the boot and she sneaks out to go see them.
that could be who got the gun out of the blender

I don't think Carol is really embracing them. I think she's playing the long con. They think Daryl is the one to watch for when its really Carol. She playing them Alexandria folk. You can tell when she echo'd what Carl said at the end

Carol defintely setting them up. Her interview was fake, complete with lies, cheesy smiles and happiness.

I don't think Carol is really embracing them. I think she's playing the long con. They think Daryl is the one to watch for when its really Carol. She playing them Alexandria folk. You can tell when she echo'd what Carl said at the end

Carol defintely setting them up. Her interview was fake, complete with lies, cheesy smiles and happiness.

I don't know what's going on, but in the previews for next week it looks like Ricks group has something planned up their sleeves. Daryl the rebel is getting followed by J. Crew aka ksteezy and confronts him and I hear Rick planning something and he's telling Carol that it can't be Daryl because they watch him to closely.

I think that little girl that Coooorl wants to smash took Ricks piece not Morgan... or maybe someone from inside because they were probably watching them from jump. Morgan is way to far back to have caught up with the group.

Seems like Rick's group are the "bad guys" compared to these people.

Believe it or not it is all about survival at this point that's why they replayed Rick's interview at the end. Rick's group is more adapted and more advanced to what's been going on so that's why they are they way they are. These people at Pleasantville haven't been through enough like Rick's group has that's why they don't have the mindstate of letting strangers in.

Also, in Rick's group there is no more voice of reason, maybe Michonne... if that, but since Dale got killed, Hershel became the voice of reason, then maybe Tyrese a little, but after he got killed they don't have anyone there to say... hey that's wrong we shouldn't take over these people's camp after they were welcoming with accepting us. They're all straight killers in survival mode so as they said... it's them against the world and they will do whatever it is to keep their family safe.

I think these people at Plesantville want that type of bond that's why they brought Ricks group in or they brought them in for protection from other outsiders.

I watched the first episode where Tyrese got killed because I never got to see the whole thing, and while standing in the middle I saw some graffiti writing on the wall that said the wolves are not far or something. I remember some dude posting a spoiler about it so I guess they might be the next enemies.

One last thing I think it was a mistake for Glenn to flex on this dude. Now when they go on another run this guy might cause Glenn to get killed and that will start an all out war and Rick's group will really kill these people off and take their spot.

Cool shot at the end too. They showed the spectrum of the situation. On one side you a carol who fully embraced being there, on the other you have Daryl who's still a wild animal, and in the middle you have Rick who's dressed the part but still has the killer mentality.

Carol hasn't embraced anything, she's acting bruh, playing a part to stay out of their radar of threats...that ***** is a strategist.

Yeah, that's thinking outside the box but in talking about within the confines of what's happened and been said.

I think the keys to the plot are;
. Ricks choice to take over or not
. The people that were exiled, why they were, and their motives for potential retaliation
. Ricks feelings towards the people exiled

I think Rick will realize the people casted out are more similar and useful to him and his group than the hipsters inside the community. He will "cast out" (or kill) the people in the community and bring in the outsiders.

On a reach I think the person exiled is Morgan

I watched the first episode where Tyrese got killed because I never got to see the whole thing, and while standing in the middle I saw some graffiti writing on the wall that said the wolves are not far or something. I remember some dude posting a spoiler about it so I guess they might be the next enemies.

wouldn't surprise me if that girl Carl was following was a spy for them

They said the girl for from the outside. In thinking she came in with the people who were kicked out but they let her stay

This guy Darryl was dragging that possum around everywhere :lol:

Rick out here on his Season 1 flow. That'll change I'm sure.

Tara on Talking Dead :wow:

Glenn with the saiyan like reflexes and then showing Aiden da paws :pimp: Amazing what some protein can do

Last edited:
I dig Tara. Wanted to bone since American Horror Story season 1. I wonder if she kept that freaky little maids costume...:evil:

this community is warm cookies. if i was rick, i'd straight jack that **** and make all the women my brides.

Last edited:

I'm thinking the same thing, or if it was that outsider girl who seems distant. The Easter Egg in Talking Dead with Chris Hardwick wasn't made apparent, but it seems like it was something to do with his uniform? I could be wrong though. I liked that episode

They better not.

But he's the type of character that will eventhally be killed. He's too beloved, so just for that reason he can't have a happy ending.

The last episode ended with sounds of children playing just beyond the gate, where did they all go?

Morgan has to show up by season's end. Been too long. With that being said, either the Priest or Noah catches the fade. U know, with the quota and all. Shorty husband knows Ruga Rick gon smang his old lady, and he don't like that at all. :lol:

I think the girl took the gun. And she wit some camp who got her infiltrating the compound.

Anyone notice how in the first episode of the premiere, Noah got cut by a barbed wire?probably foreshadowing that he gets killed by negans Lucile bat

Back
Top Bottom