The Walking Dead - Official Thread

Wolves were never mentioned in the show...what are talmbout...some of you comic book guys simply can't help yourselves...geez

Only wolves were the ones they ate? Unless theres other **** that i missed or cant member. Enlighten us b were they dropped hints

Only wolves were the ones they ate? Unless theres other **** that i missed or cant member. Enlighten us b were they dropped hints

Nah trife being a **** right now.

He expects us to look at the letter W carved into a walkers head and look at the A that Alexandrians sport and go "that must be the wolves!"

Knowing damn well that he only knows that because he reads the comics.

Then he wanna act cute and blame it on our attention span or alleged lack thereof.

Smh, legit got me tight. ***** move.

Last edited:
Y'all trippin. Doc's wife is beyond bad. Much badder then Rosita.

So I'm guessing Sasha was right about it being "not real".

They prbly use ppl from the outside to fight the wolves.

One thing,

You go from fighting packs of walkers in the wilderness to liberating your people from captivity and killing a group of cannibals to letting a lil kid get the drop on you Carol?

C'mon writers...We spose to just go with that? Kid made no sound coming through that window?

Last edited:
One thing,

You go from fighting packs of walkers in the wilderness to liberating your people from captivity and killing a group of cannibals to letting a lil kid get the drop on you Carol?

C'mon writers...We spose to just go with that? Kid made no sound coming through that window?
Just another one of those things we have to accept on this show lol

Or like every single ******* time tons of Walkers appear out of nowhere like they snuck up straight ninja status

Nah trife being a **** right now.

He expects us to look at the letter W carved into a walkers head and look at the A that Alexandrians sport and go "that must be the wolves!"

Knowing damn well that he only knows that because he reads the comics.

Then he wanna act cute and blame it on our attention span or alleged lack thereof.

Smh, legit got me tight. ***** move.
Stop crying, sir.  

Here are some obvious clues that WERE IN THE SHOW.  EVEN IF YOU NEVER READ THE COMICS, IF YOU PAID ATTENTION TO THE SHOW, THESE ARE THINGS YOU COULD REASONABLY DEDUCT FROM IMAGES ON YOUR TELEVISION.  

But I'll put it in a spoiler so your ***** *** can stop ******* crying.
Episode 509 where Tyrese dies:  CLEAR AS ******* DAY, there is graffiti on a brick wall in Noah's old subdivision that says "wolves not far".
In the same episode, remember all those walker torsos that they found?  Yeah, they all had the "w" carved in their foreheads.  Does this sound familiar to something you watched tonight?  

Oh, and on their drive to Noah's old neighborhood, the camera pans to "wolves not far" tagged on a barn that they passed (I didn't notice this one when I first watched the episode, but it's there).  

So did actual animal wolves cut up walkers in Noah's neighborhood, or could it possibly allude to a new threat?

Episode 512:  again, CLEAR AS DAY, Coooooorrrrrl picks up a comic and it says "Wolf Fight" on the back of it.  The way the camera catches it, it seems pretty obvious that they wanted you to see it.  Foreshadowing?  Connecting the dots between the "wolves not far" graffiti and carved w's in episode 509?

Episode 513, tonight's episode:  again, a walker with a "w" carved in its forehead.  

Do the math man.  If you pay attention to more than yambs on this show and stop watching it just to nitpick all the inconsistencies, you might actually notice little clues like this.  Even without reading the comics.   

You caught those very subtle clues because you are aware!....my dude said, "clear as day a carving on a brick" :rofl:

You know to a person that never read the comics, that writing on the wall is absolutely meaningless until they touch base on these "wolves" but the writers of the show, know a lot of comic readers also watch, so they drop sort of Easter eggs for you guys....similar to the whole Buttons thing...im assuming the name of the horse carries some meaning to comic readers....but to me that was just a horse with a dumb name..

Guess you missed it?

That horse should be a Walker right. They only killed it once. I mean the Walkers were eating it but they should stop when it turns, right

Last edited:
^^ What if I told you that there is no group called The Wolves in the comic?  Because there isn't.  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

My point is that if they keep shoving clues in your face, you should catch at least 1 of them, no?  Lulz on NT and yamb talk is always fun and necessary, but dog, watch the ******* show.  

I know the writing on this show is sketch a lot of the times, but they do sometimes put a little bit of effort into foreshadowing and dropping clues here and there.

The actors on the Talking Dead made it seem like Morgan re-appearing was a real possibility (a fan asked the question on one of the segments)

Back
Top Bottom