The Walking Dead - Official Thread

Rick about to kill one of the few Surgeons left in the world. Over yambs. Noah forever will walk with that limp. Or till Morgan arrives.

Last edited:
If that kid snitches and carol kills him it'll work out in rick's favor. Jesse will be distraught and need her cheeks clapped. Maybe her husband will drink too much and not be able to do it so she'll turn to rick.

Can't wait for the Prequel. Any idea if they will fully explain the origins of the disease? Still not too clear on it since the episode with the scientist 

They never said where it came from or how it started. My guess is that the prequel will revolve around that

ZsQRCg7.jpg

my b if posted:

AMC just ordered a two season order for the TWD spinoff show which will debut this late summer with the first season being only 6 episodes ala TWD's first season of 6.

Last edited:
I'm wondering what kind of pasta that lady wants to make. If it's ravioli then I support it.

On the after show they touched the fact that those people made that community almost right after the outbreak happened. Outside of a few people some of them have never even been outside the walls.

In other words, they don't even know what it's like out there and have gone on business as usual

This is the part when Carol was grabbing the chocolate bar from the freezer. When I saw this I automatically thought of Terminus. I might be trippin' but I thought this was a head. You see the ear?

Might be a reach but i cant stop thinking about that dang pasta maker. Maybe it's a code for something?

Maybe they wanted to know if Rick's group is from the same group the Alexandrians know from the outside?

Might be a reach but i cant stop thinking about that dang pasta maker. Maybe it's a code for something?

Maybe they wanted to know if Rick's group is from the same group the Alexandrians know from the outside?

rick is gonna use it on jessie's husbands sausage

Hmmmm

P: people
A: ate
S: slaves
T: terminus
A: alive

Maker, aka code for god. They don't have the pasta maker = there is no God/ God is lost but they're looking for him

I seen't it :nerd:

Last edited:
the pasta maker is a metaphor for changing raw ingredients into something more sophisticated, but weak like wet noodles

the people of alexandria are the pasta maker, their search for it is like their hope of finding/making civilization

ricks group are the raw ingredients that they needed, aka power

Back
Top Bottom