The Walking Dead - Official Thread

There was no new Morgan scene everyone is referring to the old one

I'm sure they're gonna save him for the season finale or next seasons premiere smh. Gotta refill the black man quota on the show since there's an opening

I forgot that carol had an abusive husband too. Surprised she didn't tell rick she wants to kill pete.

There was no new Morgan scene everyone is referring to the old one

I'm sure they're gonna save him for the season finale or next seasons premiere smh. Gotta refill the black man quota on the show since there's an opening
He's coming in the season finale. No way Morgan doesn't come in and save Rick.

I think the hype about Darryl was so strong that they had to dull him down to give other characters some shine.

In next weeks preview...Coral bout to get a kiss?? But I don't think dude would hide in a tree tho. He doing it for the yambs.

What did Aiden tell Glenn before he died?

Something about it was them?

edit:
Nvm I think someone answered it already.

But who was this other group he was referring to?

Last edited:
What did Aiden tell Glenn before he died?

Something about it was them?

edit:
Nvm I think someone answered it already.

But who was this other group he was referring to?
The 2 or 3 runners (can't remember #)  that they had with them before Glenn and his crew.  He mentioned them when he was taking everyone out on that first practice run 

pete is the only doctor there, if they kill him they won't have anyone to take care of people with serious injuries like Tara.

Just saw a commercial for a new show about people who do impressions, daryl's travel buddy is on it.

Watching the episode now. If Glenn doesn't find and execute Charlie Sheen's sidekick in these last 10 minutes, I'm done with this show.

Gabriel is probably the dirtiest, lowest most cowardly character on this show, dude been saved MULTIPLE times by Ricks group and he gonna throw them under the bus like that?...I can appreciate evil characters like the Governor and even those cannibals, but this dude legot got my blood boiling, the biggest POS ever on this show

Just watched the re-run.
Man that noah death was gruesome, dumb guy :smh:
Preacher tripping man, you already know its cause he black :smh:
Rick= Shane.

Back
Top Bottom