The Walking Dead - Official Thread

Wolves aren't going to do anything to Rick and his group. Two of them couldn't take down Morgan and they couldn't even fight. Morgan beat them up with a stick. Only damage they will do is through traps. As that food harvest spot was a really good trap. But if it comes to combat, rick and his people gonna have no problems with them.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What show you been watchin man? Those were probably two low level nobodies checkin Morgan, dude didn't even have any ammo. The real wolves, they will be a problem, make no mistake. We been hearin about them since season 2, and they still in the shadows, takin what they want. Noah's family, the cut in half bodies, the traps, the W's, the note in the car, they will be every bit what the Governor was, or Terminus, and each group had Rick's group on their heels.

Wolves will cause chaos, trust.

Then Carol will save the day. Trust. :lol:

it was aight. Them hyping it up made people's expectations that much greater. I myself was expecting a major character death, but nah got about an hour and change of plot dragging and the usual cram the good stuff in the last ten minutes bit. :smh:

Just now watching TWD, so I have this thread open in another tab so I can jot my ideas down as I think of them. Haven't read any of your comments since early today, so I haven't had anything spoiled for me.

Thoughts..coming..

Last edited:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What show you been watchin man? Those were probably two low level nobodies checkin Morgan, dude didn't even have any ammo. The real wolves, they will be a problem, make no mistake. We been hearin about them since season 2, and they still in the shadows, takin what they want. Noah's family, the cut in half bodies, the traps, the W's, the note in the car, they will be every bit what the Governor was, or Terminus, and each group had Rick's group on their heels.

Wolves will cause chaos, trust.

Then Carol will save the day. Trust. :lol:
Season 2. Really? When. I don't recall

Damnit man.............. Next season starts when????? I love to hate on season finales. You know they're gonna be good but you know damn well it's going to end with a cliffhanger :x

Couldn't they at least let Rick and Morgan hug or something? Give me something man.... I need it. I'll.... I'll suck your.....

:lol:

:nerd:

Something

Last edited:
So just finished the episode.

So these are my live 'twitter feed' thoughts, right as i see stuff happen, could be before or after something actually happens lol

did any of you guys see the old movie Blind Fury? That's how my dude morgan was in the beginning of the ep with that stick. Was legit. Ol dude was being a lil *****.

Daryl was breaking the tackle like Barry sanders bruh. It was crazy.

daryl and aaron gon bone in that car.

carol is ice cold, and now she's dope as hell to me. tough as hell. Now I buy into her. 'I want my dish back clean you lil *****'

Glenn getting set up.

morgan out here like neo in the courtyard lol straight darth maulin ******

lmaooooooo eugene popping up with the 'good afternoon' lol

Rick snitchin like a lil bish

Gabriel wilin bruh bruh

Rick doing work with this razor

LMAOOOO Rick showing up to the bbq covered in blood and carrying bodies :smokin :smokin :smokin

Glenn cooch. Should've faded son

Sasha cooch too. smh.

Pete a **** boy.

Proving that Rick should've washed him day 1.

Rick just went straight gucci

Them ****** just chillin in a prayer circle b?

I wish rick would've been like 'awwwwww **** my ***** mo!!!, whats good my macaroon''

So nobody major died? kinda disappointing.

Rick finally that ***** 100.

Last edited:
No hesitation on offing Pete :x

Rick literally just got the green light to re-arrange in the insides of Pete's wife. :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

Last edited:
Wait

The dudes Morgan put in the car were the same ones that killed the red hoody guy?

I thought they died since Morgan put em in the car and beeped the horn then dipped
Exactly, I thought Morgan honked the horn to attract walkers and let them eat the two guys in the back of the car

But now they're alive? 

Great ending....

Next season will be a MAJOR CHAOS! with ricks group tighter than ever... i dont think the next enemy will be an easy one.

Morgan fighting like denzel from book of eli

Carol is a G!

Rick will smash and now will have 3 kids and main chick.

everybody getting their **** together which is nice.

cant wait for the next one.

i thought that but why wouldnt he had just let that one walked have them? or leave them outside of the car and honk before he dipped?

He just wanted to trap them so that he could get a head start. If he wanted them dead, then he would've just left them outside of the car.

And I don't think the guy in the poncho was a wolf. They were just able to do to him what they wanted to do to Morgon.

Exactly, I thought Morgan honked the horn to attract walkers and let them eat the two guys in the back of the car

But now they're alive? 

I believe that those 2 in the car are different from the 2 who put the walkers back to the trailers...

I wonder who's that dude wearing the poncho they kill and why he got those pictures from the party?

But now they're alive? 

Morgan said on Talking Dead something to the effect that he couldn't kill dudes because he's a changed man, so he left them in the car. He said he honked the horn to know whether or not walkers were in the area, so that he would know if it was safe to leave them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom