The Walking Dead - Official Thread

Zombie history states that actual zombies can't be anymore than what we're seen in the show so far, though.

It's infected humans that have those kinds of abilities. Not dead, just... variously infected.

Zombie history states that actual zombies can't be anymore than what we're seen in the show so far, though.

It's infected humans that have those kinds of abilities. Not dead, just... variously infected.

Aiden's ribcage, and Noah's jaw would like a recount on that. :lol:

But either way, I don't want fast zombies. I'm on record, when they start sprintin, I'm out. I'll eat the bullet and that's that, I have no need to survive at that point.

Exactly, world war Z/ 28 days later / i am legend all had a hybrid Rabies infection.

These "walkers" are decaying. if they introduce some sort or runner/sprinter, it will prbly fall apart before it bites anyone.

Last edited:
while the topic is Zombies, yall should peep Documentary of the Dead

****, I thought this was the movie thread, nvm

Last edited:
other than a certain character from the comic I won't name, if I could guess what the "big threat" is that Gimple speaks of I'd say it's the massive herd of zombies that they couldn't drive around in the episode Eugene got knocked out in

evolved zombies is not this shows style, wouldn't hold my breath waiting for that

Last edited:
The zombies climber fences in the first season. Seems like they devolved. I think they ran in the first season too.

Im taking it as they will finally try to something to end the zombie apocalypse and attempt to find a cure?

Maybe rick is gonna take it upon himself to repopulate the earth. '**** a cure, we'll just out number them. Are you with me bae?'

QHHeR2n.gif

they had the governor around for too long

the termites, too short

the cops extra short

now the wolves will be for too long again

smh can they ever get it right? 
mean.gif

no lie, when they were talking about blacking out the windows, i figured they meant with their shirts and pants :lol: and then aaron with going to notice daryl's scars and delicately touch them and daryl would let him as they gaze into each others eyes and one of them whispers 'what are we doing'...

Have the car rocking........ And it ain't the walkers

Have Daryl do the steamy car titanic hand swipe thing

I cant breathe

darly sus

Titanic-gif.gif
:rofl: :rofl:

The zombies have to start dying off according to zombie lore. The bodies should start decaying too much for them to stand and move. It would be nice if a fresh more nimble batch came to be. Like what if they saw a zombie from a distance thinking they could just walk away, turn around, and see that think running full speed at that :lol: would be nuts

Any body notice in zombie flicks we only ever got dogs? Where the zombie cows at b? A zombie chicken would wash a family of 5 especially if it has that typical chicken footwork

Any body notice in zombie flicks we only ever got dogs? Where the zombie cows at b? A zombie chicken would wash a family of 5 especially if it has that typical chicken footwork
They did body that black horse earlier in this season. 

no lie, when they were talking about blacking out the windows, i figured they meant with their shirts and pants :lol: and then aaron with going to notice daryl's scars and delicately touch them and daryl would let him as they gaze into each others eyes and one of them whispers 'what are we doing'...

Have the car rocking........ And it ain't the walkers

Have Daryl do the steamy car titanic hand swipe thing

I cant breathe

darly sus

Titanic-gif.gif
:rofl: :rofl:
:lol:

once again proving the only thing consistently better than twd is the nt twd thread.

Back
Top Bottom