The Walking Dead - Official Thread

Shes 29
eek.gif
Yeah, when I read how old she was, I was shocked.

Looks promising...lol I hope he's running like that because these zombies actually move faster :lol:

Looks promising...lol I hope he's running like that because these zombies actually move faster
laugh.gif
wouldnt make sense. theyve already done away with "fast" zombies in this story. would be terrible writing to bring it back. but look at him, this is a classic dad came home while young man was smashing get up. dude was probably bout to clap cheeks and she turned. hence him running out the back door trying to keep his pants up shirt open etc etc

Looks promising...lol I hope he's running like that because these zombies actually move faster :lol:

wouldnt make sense. theyve already done away with "fast" zombies in this story. would be terrible writing to bring it back. but look at him, this is a classic dad came home while young man was smashing get up. dude was probably bout to clap cheeks and she turned. hence him running out the back door trying to keep his pants up shirt open etc etc

No, this is going back to the very beginning, so they would still be "fast" to start, and they all start to decay later. Same as when Rick wakes up, they all move much quicker than they are now in season 5.

No, this is going back to the very beginning, so they would still be "fast" to start, and they all start to decay later. Same as when Rick wakes up, they all move much quicker than they are now in season 5.
like i said, itd be terrible writing to bring it back. wouldnt make sense either. when people turn into zombies now theyre still not fast. we've seen this whenever someone turns they dont start sprinting like in those first few atlanta episodes. we havent seen a fast zombie SINCE the first couple of episodes in the first season. they completely went away from that. for them to have fast zombies in this would mean that in the actual show, every zombie we see has been a zombie since the start and thats why theyre all slow. aka.... no one has turned anytime recently. ever since the first season. and we all know that doesn't make sense right

Man I wish Darabont would've stayed on. The way those flashback episodes were being described would've be amazing. Stupid AMC

like i said, itd be terrible writing to bring it back. wouldnt make sense either. when people turn into zombies now theyre still not fast. we've seen this whenever someone turns they dont start sprinting like in those first few atlanta episodes. we havent seen a fast zombie SINCE the first couple of episodes in the first season. they completely went away from that. for them to have fast zombies in this would mean that in the actual show, every zombie we see has been a zombie since the start and thats why theyre all slow. aka.... no one has turned anytime recently. ever since the first season. and we all know that doesn't make sense right

Wouldn't that be partly because even while still alive, no one is healthy right now. They are all pretty much starved, dehydrated, etc. So when they turn, their bodies are still not "healthy" like they were during the original outbreak.

Least, that's the way I'm seein it in my head, I could be way off base, iono.

Wouldn't that be partly because even while still alive, no one is healthy right now. They are all pretty much starved, dehydrated, etc. So when they turn, their bodies are still not "healthy" like they were during the original outbreak.

Least, that's the way I'm seein it in my head, I could be way off base, iono.
we ALL could be off base lol. its just fan speculation. its clear they had an idea and switched it up early on and its never been explained lol

I think CP was on to something. Then again he could just be using language to describe how they're going to put a new spin on the zombies... I think he's referring to the fact that the zombies will be from "newer" and well fed bodies i.e. "fresher zombies"

"We co-wrote the pilot, so [Kirkman's] been very involved," Erickson told EW. "We're living under the same mythological umbrella, so we have to follow the rules that he laid out in the comic and in the show."

"So at any time if we're in danger of veering or playing at something that's not been established in the original, he's all over that. We've decided not to veer from the rules of the original, just because I think what Robert has done works, and there's no reason to push that particular envelope."

Erickson also alluded to the different look of the Los Angeles walkers/zombies in "Fear the Walking Dead."

"We have the benefit of working with the executive producing team of the original show... So there's enough guidance," said Erickson. "It's a different look for the walkers, and (makeup artist/producer) Greg Nicotero was very hands-on in defining the look of our fresher zombies, for lack of a better word."

http://www.cleveland.com/entertainment/index.ssf/2015/07/fear_the_walking_dead_to_featu.html

A good overall refresher on all the releases and previews

http://www.denofgeek.us/tv/fear-the...ing-dead-news-new-clips-show-off-more-zombies

Last edited:
Could also be running like that because he's not used to being attacked by a zombie. Rick was skittish in the beginning too, as was everyone else. Now being in that environment so long, they've become used to them and how to approach them/not approach them.

This spin off has a chance to be successful. I'm really looking forward to it...But I bet they still don't explain how the zombies came to be lol.

DAMB DAMB DAMB DAMB DAMB DAMBBBB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They really twisted the whole Rick + Morgan dynamic on us and turned them against each other!?....forget Cap vs IM or Batman vs Superman

This season looks so ***** epic! Looks like the walkers are finally a threat again :smile:

I love Morgan, but I'll always side with Crazy Rick...dude has kept a whole group safe for 5 seasons, Morgan couldn't eem keep his son from his zombie wife safe...Morgan is good on the solo tip.

Back
Top Bottom