The Walking Dead - Official Thread

Gone Girl didn't get bit, the boyfriend grabbed her arm just in time and pushed the walker away.

Enjoyed the start. Ep or two gonna get crazy, mass hysteria type ****. Will be fun to see the decline of civilization.

The decline of civilization is going to be greatness.
Nobody has done it yet, Movies or TV, they just skip straight past it.

So ready

Last edited:
Als
Usually when a patient is crashing they'll take them to surgery, think that's what was happening.
They were being secretive about the whole deal with the nurse whispering to him. The doctor literally said "Get him to the basement, there's so much we don't know".

Last edited:
Good first episode.

People won't have to worry about filler/boring episodes because this season is only 6 episodes.

Complaints will still be made I'm sure.

Alycia Debnam-Carey kind of looks like a young Claire Forlani

Last edited:
Very good start....they need this one to start after the og walking show season ends so we don't have to wait so long for seasons to start...

Very good start....they need this one to start after the og walking show season ends so we don't have to wait so long for seasons to start...
Originally I had heard, this one was going to air until TWD started, and then when TWD went on winter break, this would pick up again until TWD resumed. They said would be non-stop Walking Dead. Either my source(forget where the article was) was wrong or they scrapped that plan, cause apparently now it will only be 6 episodes.

Last edited:
This premiere is bad.
this is like the MTV version of walking dead...bad actors and all makes me cringe @ some parts

i doubt this show makes it to a  season  4

the focus point on this show is interracial relationships
laugh.gif

im confused as hell on who is real mom or real dad ..are the brother and sister really brother and sister?

i relate more to the little brother who wants no parts in this mess
eyes.gif

oh yeah..orange is new  black milf
devil.gif

Last edited:
Was the drug dealer the same guy who played dr. Dre's little brother in straight outta compton? ??

this is like the MTV version of walking dead...bad actors and all makes me cringe @ some parts

i doubt this show makes it to a  season  4

the focus point on this show is interracial relationships
laugh.gif

im confused as hell on who is real mom or real dad ..are the brother and sister really brother and sister?

i relate more to the little brother who wants no parts in this mess
eyes.gif

oh yeah..orange is new  black milf
devil.gif

The white mom is the real mother of the hot daughter and tweaker brother, whom are blood sister and brother

The Mexican dad's blood son is the Mexican kid who didn't want to see him, the Mexican dad is not blood related to the hot daughter and tweaker 

Apparently the Mexican dad is attempting to bring his real son around the white family and the Mexican kid wants no part of it

Last edited:
The white mom is the real mother of the hot daughter and tweaker brother, whom are blood sister and brother
The Mexican dad's blood son is the Mexican kid who didn't want to see him, the Mexican dad is not blood related to the hot daughter and tweaker 
Apparently the Mexican dad is attempting to bring his real son around the white family and the Mexican kid wants no part of it

Wait WUT?

The fat Mexican kid with the knife is dudes son?....show did a terrible job at passing that off....lmaooooooooo

Wait WUT?

The fat Mexican kid with the knife is dudes son?....show did a terrible job at passing that off....lmaooooooooo
wut? No man, the Mexican kid with the knife is just a random student 
laugh.gif

I'm talking about the Mexican kid at the start of the show who was talking to the dad on the phone

Last edited:
I don't like how it seems centered around kids and a dysfunctional family. Hopefully it will get better, because last night was painfully slow.

Was the drug dealer the same guy who played dr. Dre's little brother in straight outta compton? ??

Yeah. I was trying to think of where I saw him before.

Creators have gone on record saying the show will be about the family, they are the center or the story, as civilization crumbles.

I didn't expect anything big to happen this episode. It's going to pick up next week, with it building up to the last 2-3 episodes.

They were smart to limit the first season to six episodes. The original show isn't in a position to garner enough fans for a spin-off.

Last edited:
They were smart to limit the first season to six episodes. The original show isn't in a position to garner enough fans for a spin-off.
1. How does it not have enough fans for a spin-off?
2. Whether it is 6 episodes or 13 episodes, it is still a spin-off.

:lol:

It is one of the highest rated shows across all tv mediums, and the highest on cable. It's killing he 18-49 demographic easily. Last season drew close to 16 million viewers.

The show is huge right now.

Back
Top Bottom