The Walking Dead - Official Thread

The Hulk made a special appearance.

buFtF8w.png

lol captain planet out here lit

f07cd88c_heart-attack_9.jpeg

i saw the fire escape too. was pissed they passed by it. i still feel like there were options. there's always options. use your environment. i dig moments of stress like that. i prefer them, back against the wall, i go sherlock holmes in my thought processes. would've found a way to build a plane out of that garbage can lid

I really hope there is a zombie apocalypse some day so we can all better survive IRL than these characters on this fictional show

i saw the fire escape too. was pissed they passed by it. i still feel like there were options. there's always options. use your environment. i dig moments of stress like that. i prefer them, back against the wall, i go sherlock holmes in my thought processes. would've found a way to build a plane out of that garbage can lid

When you're in a fight or flight moment, your ability to think diminishes by a lot.

When you're in a fight or flight moment, your ability to think diminishes by a lot.

mine goes into over drive. no deer in the headlight action. I am the headlight.

Can't believe they did Glen like that, a character they really invested in when it comes to character depth. Dumb. Maggie could go from the next Harvey Dent to Two Face real quick.

Last edited:

mine goes into over drive. no deer in the headlight action. I am the headlight.
Everybody's a headlight on the internet. You a deer son.

Last edited:
Glenn and Nicholas could've also pushed the dumpster to the corner of the fences and climb over the area where there weren't any zombies. Yea, I know there was barbed wire on top but they could've figured out a way to break it or just say "f it" take the scratches and hop over.

Glenn and Nicholas could've also pushed the dumpster to the corner of the fences and climb over the area where there weren't any zombies. Yea, I know there was barbed wire on top but they could've figured out a way to break it or just say "f it" take the scratches and hop over.

Walkers were coming towards the fence from the other side too.

They were trapped.

Still don't think Glenn is dead.

Walkers were coming towards the fence from the other side too.

They were trapped.

Still don't think Glenn is dead.

at 0:18, the area outside the fence to the right is what I was referring to, it looked clear and they could've pushed the dumpster against it and hopped over. but seeing that scene again and seeing the stairs, I got disappointed all over again :lol:

Back
Top Bottom