The Walking Dead - Official Thread

Is it of me or does Alexandra Breckinridge seem washed?  She used to be 
devil.gif
 now she just looks mad regular
nope not the only one​

Glenn ain't dead. I'm telling you.

Why would they have all this suspense just to have him dead if they want us to believe he's already dead? They're purposely trying to mess with viewers emotions.

I just watched an hour show that consisted of 

6 speeches

4 mentions of; "I can't let you do that",

12 instances or situations of; "I can't let you go out there alone", "Please don't come with me, go away"

31 minutes of commercials

and surprisingly only 3 instances of Ninja stealth-like Walkers popping up out of nowhere.

I told you Glen wouldn't be touched again until the finale.

All momentum of first 3 episodes, gone. :smh:

What the **** we doin now? Gonna jerk off another episode next week with just Sasha, Abe and Daryl.

Michonne and Carrol did nothin this week.

:smh:

Never watch Talking Dead, but they're ROASTING Eugene. :lol: :lol:

"I'll just build a real doll out of a scarecrow. It's much more efficient." :rofl: :rofl:

deanna goin ham on that zombie 
pimp.gif

too bad she dont know yet about the brain

maggie preg 
sick.gif

scumbag spencer 
laugh.gif

did aaron bf die? 
nerd.gif

paul monroe reference at the beginning too 
nerd.gif

denise and tara 
ohwell.gif

the sign at the beginning of the ep right after deanna climbed the ladder
hes a new upcoming character that was a scout like aaron just been out for a while according to the comic books (no pun intended) 
laugh.gif

:x :smh: WTH.

aye rick says open gate, gate opens, no zombies from the sides, rick gets in, gate closes, zombies pop up from the sides. :lol: :smh:

so now we have feces zombies, maggie couldn't even find a grip. Must have been the freshest smelling sewer ever since they both showed no reaction to trekking a sewer.

Maggie now pregnant, coral and coral #2 play fight and have love triangle with enid, rick and jessie, interim doctor awkwardly standing there for 30 sec and finally laying the smooch on tara, soap opera material galore.

Atleast maggie showing more concern for glenn missing than with beth.

Was michonne, carol, jameis just chilling in islands of adventure or something while everybody was in universal studios? is Alexandria that big? :lol:

How everyone did some sort of public speech was cringeworthy :x

and paint rubs off with water like that? or was that markers?

nothing really happened again. next week the same. Watch the episode after next week will be the perspective of the actual zombie that bit glenn first if he's really dead.

Last edited:
This ranks up there as one of the worst TWD episodes ever.  

And cats thought the Morgen ep was bad.  
laugh.gif
  Yeah it was slow, but at least it had good dialogue and pretty nice acting.  This episode was absolutely pointless.  

And the Glenn thing is pretty wack.  I knew it was gonna be this way, but it still annoys the **** out of me.  Just seems like a cheap troll.  We all know he isn't really dead.  

deanna city

that "end of the world kiss" got me thinking of Wild Things the movie

finna poor out some soju if glenn is really gone

Last edited:
If the next episode is a 90 min flashback for Morgan's journey :x :smh: :lol:

Worst timing plus they already made out the dude to be soft.

Plus if Glenn's really dead, watch it turn all soapy and Maggie reveals she is pregnant and wanted to wait for a special occasion like their anniversary to finally reveal it to Glenn. :lol:

this man called it :lol:

i remember reading this post 2 weeks ago and being like, "nah they wouldn't do that, would they". Welp

Back
Top Bottom