The Walking Dead - Official Thread

I'll bet money that the people shooting are the Wolves.

SO AYEEEEEE. where the H*** are you fools at who were ADAMANT that Wolves had no artillery at all? :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Straight basic fools :rofl:
So you gonna make a wild theory, then call call US fools... ok

When you know Rick for 2 weeks

Last edited:
so Negan is suppose to make his first appearance in the season 6 finale that would be in feb right ? cant remember when the second half of the season starts 

JDM is awesome! He can be pretty menacing and funny at the same time...Rick might need to put on some weight, don't follow the comics but he's not going hand to hand with dude...

Had to google who Jeffrey dean morgan is.

When I read the first two names, Jeffrey dean, I could only picture Jeff Winger and the Dean from Community :lol:

This last episode has been great though. One of the best writing for a TV series in this modern time comparable, if not better, than BB or GoT. That character development of that old mayor lady :smokin

Last edited:

so Negan is suppose to make his first appearance in the season 6 finale that would be in feb right ? cant remember when the second half of the season starts
Yeah, that sounds about right or the Sunday after MLK weekend.

Couldn't put a face to the name when i read the Negan casting info, but now that i did some googles i obviously know who it is, and i think that was a great choice

So these past 2 episodes have made me read spoilers again. Looks like this week's episode should be good from what I've read.

Refused to watch The Walking Dead cuz I was so far behind. Randomly decided to watch 2 days ago, and I'm already half way through season 2

Lovin' it so far 
laugh.gif
 Got a long way to go

^ten-twelve episode season cuts the fluff. Add some cursing, nudity, anything goes. Frank Darabont would probably still be working on TWD. Would have had a reasonable budget from the start so no staying on the farm for one season.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom