The Walking Dead - Official Thread

did i miss anything after the credits?
*heads over to amc youtube*

Last edited:

Daryl, Sasha, and Abraham got stopped by a group of bikers on the road.

Got told to turn over their weapons and truck on orders from Negan.
Is Negan a part of the Wolves? Or are there two separate groups

Sorry I missed the preview clip

Last edited:
****** garbage. Nothing happened as usual. That was cringe amc having a commercial wanting people to vote carol v morgan winner through story sync. **** off AMC.

Season started so damn strong, downhill ever since the 90 min morgan episode.

Like mentioned before Jamesis is missing, n they also forgot bout dude recovering in the docs office.

Morgan n carol's play-fight n the wolf executing his escape all happened while eugene picking the lock, dude is bunz.

Last edited:
****** garbage. Nothing happened as usual.
Yep. Show is beyond predictable and corny at this point.
'oh look, Maggie for whatever stupid reason couldn't climb up the ladder fast enough to escape some brain dead zombies and is about to fall to her death!... Oh wait, of course she isn't, she has above average upper body strength...plus she's pregnant, so definitely can't let her die yet, that just wouldn't be realistic..'
'oh look Morgan and Carol are gonna get into a weak *** fight and the wolf guy is gonna somehow end up escaping..didn't see that coming at all..'

Didn't know walkers could somehow walk up steps either. The show is beyond dumbed down. Couple that with the terrible acting and scripting makes it cringe worthy and borderline unwatchable.
Steady basura

Last edited:
You're telling me they can head shot walkers on demand but couldn't do it to that Wolf holding the knife? :smh:
not only that but
a) why would they be stupid enough to hand him their guns knowing he's a ruthless killer that could easily just shoot them once they surrender their guns with no hesitation
b) why did he not just blast them all? Absolutely no reason for him to let them live

Gotta constantly suspend logic

Yall complain too dang much man...

Season is 8/10 thus far for me atleast..

If yall are stale with the show can you please just not watch and post on here? Ruins it from people that actually watch the show and enjoy it..

Btw morgan to me is the new gabriel.. i hate morgan so much i am hoping negan offs him instead of Yuen

this season has been 6.5/10 so far. Just off the first three episodes. The rest have been the usual drag on nothing happens episodes.
This whole episode was like a tribute to that bruce jenner dude when i never really cared for her in the first place.
I'm still not done with the show though yet... Hoping they do Negan and that story right. Not like they did the Governor

This season started off great but just went downhill immediately starting with the Morgan centered episode, wish they would have never had it. I understand what they were trying to do making us care about the Alexandrians and trying to give some effort to build their characters but we all know they're doomed.

Just wish this episode was 5 minutes longer, the cliffhanger was just annoying since I know how it ends in the comic :smh:. They could have squeezed it in. The midseason premiere will be good though, there's no way it can't be

I think the season is straight.

The only problem i have with it is how theyre milking it and dragging it out as much as possible.

Coulda probably condensed everything weve seen into a less number of episodes.

Terrible finale. Fell asleep. Finished it later

Pretty amazing how fast the writers made Morgan into a great character to a loathsome one :smh:

Season got off to a great start too. Then fell off drastically after the Glenn "death".

You're telling me they can head shot walkers on demand but couldn't do it to that Wolf holding the knife? :smh:

Really though. This dude was standing still. He was as stationary a target as could be. These people lace walkers like nothing. Automatic headshots, but they couldn't get Wolfie?

TWD seasons go as follows:
Beginning= Hot damn, this show is great,
middle of the season= seriously, this show is cheeks,
end of season= WOOOO!, can't wait for next season, hopefully it's better than last season.

Same thing I was saying. That whole situation was dumb.

Swear it was. I watched it just now so I could avoid the commercials and that whole exchange pissed me off. Carol should've just killed dude, Morgan is a scumbag now, Rosita and co. handing over their weapons to a killer because they wanna save a weak doctor, dude not killing anybody but he's a killer.

^ exactly what i was saying. wolf dude was done for and they let him back out. unreal. and that kid is about to become a meal for some walker.

mom....mom....mom..... :smh:

Back
Top Bottom