The Walking Dead - Official Thread

TWD is so good right now. I can't even comprehend it.

If you told me TWD was going to be this good while I was on season 2, I'd tell you "get the .... outta here."
Last 5 eps:

e3D1TWi.png

I can't stand Sam. I know he's just a kid and all, but damn he's annoying af.
"Rick look after my people like they're your own."

5MinutesLater.jpg

"mom, mom, MOM"

Last edited:
I was suprised about this episode. WHY THE EFF is Sam now calling for his mom. So stupid.

Anyway, the episode was decent and I was expecting a little bit more...But I'm glad they didn't go out with a killing or a 'bang' for the midseason finale.

This only entices the fans to tune in when the second half returns.

One of the greatest finales for a season imo.

That kid playing Sam is masterful at his craft showing the emotions of a child who's unable to recognize his surroundings or what's happening in the world due to the psychological trauma he suffered.

I've only seen the first two episodes of Jessica Jones and I can already tell this show is a lot better than it.

Sorry if already posted but I read a rumor the last episode of the season was finished 2 weeks ago and they filmed Negan smashing someone. Also read Carl has been filming with an eye patch on :nthat:  
Thanks for posting spoilers

Who is this everyone? I don't visit this thread regurlarly or read the comics or news pertaining to the show so I didn't know, but thanks for assuming.

Last edited:

Sorry if already posted but I read a rumor the last episode of the season was finished 2 weeks ago and they filmed Negan smashing someone. Also read Carl has been filming with an eye patch on 
nthat.gif

everyone knows by now what happens to
Glenn
come on its not that serious. I didnt tell you how the next episode ends or state any facts 
word. cuz EVERYONE has read the comics, or goes and spoils the show for themselves by reading whats going to happen on the show in 3 months.

reported. for stupidity and posting a spoiler. you dudes are just dumb. seriously.

Last edited:
Not a guarantee that tv Glenn will get the same fate as comic book Glenn anyway.

Probably switch out Glen for Eugene. So Negan could off someone brutally and at the same time saving the TWD audience from getting butt hurt.

Hope Negan kills like, 18 of these people. **** it. Only characters most people care about are Rick, Daryl, Glenn (Maggie to an extent I guess) and Michonne. **** the rest, shed the dead weight.

Some of you guys are getting a little cavalier with these spoilers.

Bruh, it's fine to be butthurt about people on the East Coast spilling the beans about Sunday nights episode before it airs on the west that night, but if your *** is that far behind then you need to just stop complaining and watch the ******* show bruh.

Glenn alive, deal with it.

Hope Negan kills like, 18 of these people. **** it. Only characters most people care about are Rick, Daryl, Glenn (Maggie to an extent I guess) and Michonne. **** the rest, shed the dead weight.

I want Carol and Abraham murked STAT. Carl can catch a mean slug to his pops' tophat but I know he's a off-limits.

:evil:

Last edited:
Dude offing Eugene is pointless since everyone thinks he is a "useless" character. :wink:
Will be cool if they keep it like the comics on this one. Especially after all the BS we went through this season. :tongue:

Last edited:
This Bruh spoiled without regards, ban him from this thread....been trying to avoid any rumors about how Negan is introduced and my man just flat out spoiled it...yes I know Negan smashes Glenn's head IN THE COMICS!...this is TWD show Thread! ****

This Bruh spoiled without regards, ban him from this thread....been trying to avoid any rumors about how Negan is introduced and my man just flat out spoiled it...yes I know Negan smashes Glenn's head IN THE COMICS!...this is TWD show Thread! ****

Ohhh, didn't know that.

Thought son was complaining about folks talking about Glenn being alive.

Negan smashes Glenn's head in the comics?

Yeah, ya'll comic book nerds been a problem. I ain't got no qualms with those freely talking about recent events in the SHOW, if folks ain't caught up with the SHOW they need not enter the thread.

But some of ya'll ouchea flagrantly just dropping spoilers via comic knowledge. Ya'll can go ahead and get ALL THE WAY the **** on with that **** bruh, dead ***.

Matter fact b? **** the comics, straight up like that. And that's canon.

Last edited:
it would help if you guys didn't hint at what you read in a spoiler.... even if one doesn't click the spoiler you can tell whats going on 
by all the reactions

But what's the point of duke even bringing in **** from the comics or info he's heard elsewhere into here B?

It's not like he gave us a warning prior to posting the spoiler. How am I supposed to know it's new info and not just a courtesy spoiler to those who haven't caught up?

Let's keep it on the SHOW bruhs. All that extra stuff take it to reddit or whatever other board deals with that TWD extra-ness.

^ i agree that was just a flat out **** move, and it's been happening in this thread since the show started.

but discussing something you read in a spoiler is like forcing all the people that didn't click the spoiler to read it anyway

Back
Top Bottom