The Walking Dead - Official Thread

Wow now thats how you bring a series back.. They even had ol' **** **** pastor mowing down zombies. When they were swinging at the camera in unicen like the power rangers I WAS HYPE cheering them on super dope :pimp:  Between this TLOP and a expensive steak dinner today was a WIN :nthat:

Exactly, I almost gave up on the show after the mid season finale...been waiting 5 seasons for them to unleash and finally lol

I loved that this episode murked Jessie and her kids. They were liabilities anyway.

But yeah, this RPG just turned the show into Resident Evil :nthat:

Episode was tuff.

I hope the kill Morgan man. Dude has become my most hated character with his stick. Like come on yo. That convo with carol after he woke up, made me hate him that much more.

I thought he would have came to his senses, instead dude still on his dumbness.

I was kinda hoping they would kill off a main character or something. But Carl got shot in the eye!!!! Poor kid. He been shot twice already.

Glad they got rid of that family, they wouldn't have lasted much longer in a zombie world anyway.

This is definitely how you bring a mid-season premiere back, i haven't enjoyed an episode in a while but i'm too vested to stop watching.... LOL

coral finally rockin that eye patch like he does in the comics..... :smokin

Carlllll a good ol bullet magnet :lol:

Lovvveeeeddddd this episode!!!!! Most happy that my mans Glenn ain't catch the fade!

Talking Dead afterwards

Jesse: You almost made it.
Sam: You never had a chance.
Older kid (Forget his name): Say Hi to your dad for us.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Just saw that on DVR

Well played TD, well played :lol:

Damn this thread slowed down tho...only missed two pages :frown:

Rick's character so emotional. He acts like he's not going to fall for whatever fat-tittied girl he meets next, this is the third time this ish has gone down. I don't even know blondie's name, most useless family in the entire show. Now we just need Morgan gone.

MAn that episode has classic written all over it. I too believe that Morgan will now be in on a conflict with the group the way he and carol went at it, and how he dont kill humans. and to that family being eaten, it was gonna happen. at least i thought for the kids. not jesse.

now i cant wait for the rest of the season. especially the season finale with Negan making a splash. who will go by seasons end? Glenn? Daryl? RICK?

Lovvveeeeddddd this episode!!!!! Most happy that my mans Glenn ain't catch the fade!

this. i thought they was about to play us again and end the episode with him under a bunch of walkers.

i almost threw my remote at the TV. then Abe and Sahsa saved the day and i was all smiles.

I didn't know people basically live post. Will have to have my computer handy next sunday. Episode was amazing. So much went down, so much to look forward too.

I used to live post around season 2, until I realized I wasn't actually watching the show :lol: I can do that for games and other specific shows, but not this one

Back
Top Bottom