The Walking Dead - Official Thread

Why do you say that?
It must be BHM, since Rick is finally making a move.
When they asked Jesus his name I was yelling at the TV "Please say Jesus"
laugh.gif

Eugene and Morgan gotta go man

Rick and Michonne thing is going to take me a while to get use to
laugh.gif
Me too. Never have a been happy to see someon's beard.

Eugene gotta go, you sure?
nerd.gif

What about rick/michonne do you have to get used to?
nerd.gif

didn't darly say something about needing chocalte during the supply run?
yea, for the doc

Me, personally, I'm'a have to get used to Michonne in a relationship. 
laugh.gif
 Literally never seen it. We've seen Rick as a husband/boyfriend. But Michonne? Wasn't even sure which team she played for, because we've never seen it. Just seen her as a lone wolf slicing heads off. She had a relationship before the world went to crap, but her role in the new world has been a solo fighter.

Now she's holding hands?

My mind can't even. 
laugh.gif

And I don't trust Jesus. I'm with Daryl. I know he could have killed Daryl and didn't, could have killed Rick and Michonne and didn't, but I think plays like those are part of a long con.

_1456109025.jpg

Darryl and Rick saved the town last episode. Now they're getting punked by an unarmed man.

The-Walking-Dead-Negan-Coming.jpg

Yeah I could have sworn Michonne had a thing for Andrea :lol: at first it just felt like Rick was kissing Darryl...lol but like I said, once you think about it, it was a great move, I always said The love story is what's kept Glenn and Maggie from actually being killed off, the show needs a good love story or at least one that makes the characters involved key players and besides G+M there wasn't any....so I think they said ***** we gonna make two of the key characters a thing and now that makes Glenn + Maggie's relations disposable...

with Neagan coming we are all now expectin Glenn to catch the L, but with Maggie pregnant I think the show will throw us a curve and have Maggie suffer Glenn's fate from the comics, I hardly doubt we would be introduced to another baby...

Originally Posted by ksteezy

with Neagan coming we are all now expectin Glenn to catch the L, but with Maggie pregnant I think the show will throw us a curve and have Maggie suffer Glenn's fate from the comics, I hardly doubt we would be introduced to another baby...
EXACTLY what I told my girl in the episodes where Glenn was supposed to have died by the dumpster and Maggie was stuck on top of that platform. I told her, "They're not giving us 2 babies. Maggie's out."
And like I said in my previous reply, I think Jesus is executing a long con, and I think it involves Neagan.
Why are we spoiling? 
nerd.gif
I don't mind. Just don't know what I'm doing.  
laugh.gif

my guess is they either kill Maggie off, or they kill them both off, Neagan kills Maggie and Glenn goes out guns blazing taking with him a bunch of Neagans goons, there is your season finale

Originally Posted by ksteezy

my guess is they either kill Maggie off, or they kill them both off, Neagan kills Maggie and Glenn goes out guns blazing taking with him a bunch of Neagans goons, there is your season finale
I like it. Fits perfect.

Damn anytime I see a spoiler I be so tempted to click on it but I always barely resist the urge lol.

Sometimes ill click it open real fast and close it right away so I only get a glimpse but can't read the whole thing :lol:

Comic spoiler
the-walking-dead-comic-book-issue-104-cover.jpg

Damn anytime I see a spoiler I be so tempted to click on it but I always barely resist the urge lol.

Sometimes ill click it open real fast and close it right away so I only get a glimpse but can't read the whole thing :lol:

I posted that gif to bait people into opening it.

jesus knows some mma / wing-chung

the way he moves during the fight showed his skills

feel like him and morgan are going to fight it out to the death bruce lee ending movie style

Back
Top Bottom