The Walking Dead - Official Thread

Originally Posted by SithLord22

A few things from the comics seem to be lining up...
-Somebody mentioned foreshadowing with Glenn and the polaroids. I think this is the case as well
-I don't see Maggie dying because she becomes a big part of the hilltop. Eventually opting to live there instead of Alexandria and eventually taking over for Douchebag whats-his-face
-Another bit of foreshadowing could be when Eugene pops in on Rosita wearing that shirt
-I still think Abraham is gone soon. I believe the guy that took Darryls bike and crossbow is named Dwight and in the books he Katnissed Abe right in the eye with the bow. Would be a neat way to tie it together
-even though we're all hating on Morgan now I everyone will be glad later on that he welded together what I think he's welding together
-Negan should be a part of the show for quite awhile
Few questions:
- Hilltop = Jesus' people, right?
- Douchbag whats-his-face is the dude Maggie negotiated with, right? The dude that was in charge?

- So far, villains have been villains for quite some time, not just an episode or two. Negan looks to be the S7 villain, right?

Lol at the Morgan and Gabe competition comments

I dont usually give it much thought but since it is being "kinda" referenced... if you add in Dr. Dre.... the writers have the brothers looking like the softest ones on any given Sunday.

Is this a reverse stereotype stereotype? lol mind=blown

Few questions:
- Hilltop = Jesus' people, right?
- Douchbag whats-his-face is the dude Maggie negotiated with, right? The dude that was in charge?
- So far, villains have been villains for quite some time, not just an episode or two. Negan looks to be the S7 villain, right?
-correct
-correct again. His name escapes me at the moment
-absolutely. Even when when he gets sidelined for a bit and new villains show up, he's still around

whatever you do, don't IMDB Jeffrey Dean Morgan. Some minor info/spoiler.
smokin.gif

Anyone hoping my for Carol to catch the fade needs to excuse themselves from this thread....Carol has been proven to be the MVP of the past 2 seasons....quite possibly the coldest and smartest character the show has.

Anyone hoping my for Carol to catch the fade needs to excuse themselves from this thread....Carol has been proven to be the MVP of the past 2 seasons....quite possibly the coldest and smartest character the show has.
If so, why'd she let them get the drop on her and Maggie then?

Don't count her out, you just never know with C City
pimp.gif

Seriously tho...it's been glorious character development, the best I've seen since Walter to Heisenberg
Carol is a baaaad ***** so if/when she does go the work has already been put in, and Im sure itll be in a blaze of glory

she's DONE bruh.

she just said her goodbye, face it.

Carol beyond washed, she ouchea getting slept by Morgan and getting kidnapped.

She need to stick to making them nasty *** beet + dingleberry cookies for she get murked out.

I'll relish when she goes...:evil:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom