The Walking Dead - Official Thread

rick out here like curry and his crew the warriors. negan = popovich, got the squad all laced with heat and special decoder rings, down 35, at home.

I think this is their goal. Creating this unbeatable, never lose crew, then.....

Neegan rings the doorbell, and bodies drop, aplenty.

And that will devestate us all, and reset our boundaries.

I definitely think this is the case as well

Lol neegan is gonna give yall og team fans a rude awakening.

A rude awakening.

Its gonna hurt.

Thats all im sayin.

You cant say it wasn't comin.

Gonna be a long summer.

[SIZE=5 ]I mean theyre still gonna be alive in real life[/SIZE]

But its gonna hurt.

A rude awakening.

I promise you that.

:lol:

yet another good episode last night. Carol has been straight gangsta, OG style, nahmeen. ice cold. no hesitation. she would've killed morgan too. she's come along way from the prison days waxing tyrese's dime piece.

things are getting crazy no doubt. im surprised carol did not say anything to rick prior to killing primo. carol and maggie heard them call him primo while they were still in the woods. or maybe thats in next epi.
just how many peeps does negan have? daryl blew up a good 10. rick and co got about 20+. carol and maggie got another 10 total maybe. geez.....
when maggie was fighting that cauc-asian chick, i cant help but think. .... um hello....miscarriage???

3 more epi of this -ish... .:smokin

I like that Carol started showing some hesitation this episode with all the killing she's done. Looks like it's starting to take a toll on her now, but man is she clever as hell. From tying that walker up to setting the fire trap she is the real MVP :smokin

Yeah, I definitely feel like the show is doing a serious Up-Down on us.

You use UpDowns to soften a blow. Gotta cut someone's hours? "Hey, you've been doing really great the last couple weeks, and honestly, I admire how much time you devote to your kids and your job. For real. Thing is, corporate needs us to cut hours, and we're going to have to cut yours in half."

Up = "Yeah, Carol and Maggie! Yeah, Rick & Co. was right there waiting! Yeah, Yeah, YEAH!"

Down = I'm with CP. It's gonna be baaaaad.

Like we're sitting here trying to decide who's getting chopped in the season finale.

"Seems like the timing is right for Abe. Can't have 2 babies, so maybe Maggie. We almost lost Glenn already at the dumpster; maybe it will be for real this time. Sasha's not really serving a purpose."

All of 'em.

All of the main crew except the untouchables (Rick, Carl, Daryl), and Eugene. And Michonne. Kinda mixed on her, though.

My girl, though, (HUGE TWD fan), every time I mention Rick, Carl, and Daryl being untouchable: "This show is different. I'm telling you, they don't go by the rules. I could see Rick getting killed. Daryl could get bitten off. Carl already got shot in the eye."

And yet, there they all are.

Once one of them goes, the show has basically announced that TWD is over. "You never know, Rick could die and Carl could become a leader." Yes, and that would be a different show altogether. That wouldn't be TWD.

Last edited:
I asked this b4 but i didn't check to see if it was answered

Does the show follow the comic pretty much????

Yes or no.

Thats all i need to know.

All i need to know.

Only untouchables are Carl and Rick to be honest...everyone else doesn't have 100% immunity....there is no Rick without Carl and there is no show without Rick, least not until Carl is a bit more of age.

I used to think Daryl was safe, but not so much anymore.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Only untouchables are Carl and Rick to be honest...everyone else doesn't have 100% immunity....there is no Rick without Carl and there is no show without Rick, least not until Carl is a bit more of age.

I used to think Daryl was safe, but not so much anymore.
You know what, reading it, you're right.

Daryl could go.

Man, I don't know, though.

Without Daryl, Rick ain't much. Daryl has balanced Rick out so many times.

Their starting 5 is pretty sick right now:

Rick
Daryl
Michonne
Glenn
Carol

Off the bench you have:

Carl
Maggie
Abraham
Sasha
Rosita
Gabriel
Morgan

Untouchable, until they get touched :frown:

I feel like they're setting up Carroll for the great demise. She's softening up. Still a killer though, but now with regrets.

Lol they gonna have to pull someone from the bench after the final episode.

Maybe 2.

All im sayin is dont get too attatched.

They are all great actors and will most likely be in different shows in the future.

But its gonna hurt.

Probably the most crushing death of the series.

And the way it happens lol.

Brutal.

Youre going to have to remind yourself its just a show.

But its gonna be bad.

And the shows gonna end for the season.

Thats all im sayin.

Brutal.

carroll days are numbered by g's. story old as time. cold blooded killer, apex predator, hard core bad *** starts to regain humanity. ends up sacrificing self to save another. she'll probably give herself to save mags and the baby. Just the way it goes b. Nobody flourishes forever. When your fingernails get to long, they get clipped.

Carol 
smokin.gif
 She finally bounced back and continued her savage ways

If Daryl goes they can just have someone else step into that #2 position for Rick

Yeah Daryl is not as crucial as he was once and not even the top fan favorite, at this point Carol has taken that spot....i still love Daryl and think he is essential but not immune and if they really wanna hit us, I think the writers would probably let him go as I think he's also one of the top paid, with the intro of Jesus and Michonne now bein Ricks girl and how they've developed Carol I can totally see Daryl going, if they are ballsy I can see Abe, Sasha, Daryl, Maggs and Glenn all kicking the bucket on the finale, that **** would be devastating to the group and will even out the playing field some, make Morgan step back into reality and have the new core be Morgan, Jesus, Michone, Carol, Carl and he'll why not even Father Gabe, I saw potential in him.

Yup. Their giving us some great Carol episodes for us to remember her by :smh:

It's been a Carol-centric TWD show for about two seasons now, I don't think that's a cue to her demise...although I really don't know at this point, like I said everyone but Rick and Carl can catch the fade....well done writers....the suspense has never been this intense before.

All I ask is if they kill off Bae, they do her justice...give her a well worthy of her character send off....hated how they did Merle and even Andrea :smh:

i dont want carol to die..but its coming g. writing is on the wall. i see it being sad af too.

Back
Top Bottom