The Walking Dead - Official Thread

Things can be racial and not racist.

The Walking dead is more diverse than 99% of TV shows, its clear to me that they are trying to do the right thing

but its important to admit they do have a habit of killing off minority characters.

I mean look at the Nina Simone fiasco, if it were those people who made the Walking Dead they would have cast Halle Barry or Zendeya some other light skin person as Michone. :lol:

Truth. People want TWD 50/50? Wouldnt it be mostly whites and asians in a world like this?

BUT MY FEELS BRUH

Bro that sucks....lmaooooooo that sucks so bad...who do I write a complaint letter to?...like I feel so burnt they really gonna leave us hanging all year :rofl:

. And as retribution he concludes that he’s going to kill one of them and if anybody tried to stop him he would take Carl’s other eye and give it to Rick to eat.
yooooooooo what a savage. i can't wait for this character

Last edited:
just couldn't get into the show
I understand. I didn't like the show until season 5.

I quit the show for 2 years.

Gave season 5 a shot, it hooked me.

season 5-7 was
pimp.gif

I had to check the imdb to make sure I was still watching the same show, because season 1-4 did nothing for me.

Last edited:
I understand. I didn't like the show until season 5.
I quit the show for 2 years.
Gave season 5 a shot, it hooked me.
season 5-7 was :pimp:
I had to check the imdb to make sure I was still watching the same show, because season 1-4 did nothing for me.
i watched the first episode and gave up.. will i understand if i go straight to 5-7 ?

For LOST on netflix i watched the whole first season and skipped to the finales
I seem to have gotten everything that happened and still saved hours of time

i watched the first episode and gave up.. will i understand if i go straight to 5-7 ?

For LOST on netflix i watched the whole first season and skipped to the finales
I seem to have gotten everything that happened and still saved hours of time
I see.

You'll get the gist even though you skipped seasons.

In that case, if season 5 episode 1 doesn't entice you, I'd say skip the entire show.

That show was dead to me, until I caught the season premiere of season 5 at a friend's house.

There is an actual screen grab leaked bro, the spoiler is true :stoneface:

still holding out hope that's it is just one shot, and there's more footage that comes after that. We'll never know until it airs but I am definitely worried. The writers were thrown the most perfect alley oop :x :x :x :x :x :x :x just finish it man!!!!

Last edited:
either way, If season 6 ends like that spoiler I posted, I wouldn't be mad. Season 6 was the best in the entire series by far.

Season 7 premiere numbers are going to be through the roof. It's a smart move on their end haha.

I think the numbers would be high regardless. It's the Glenn thing all over again. Just dragging fans on for no reason when we can get the answer now and move on to what's next.

But whatever not my show. They're going to do what they do and people will still watch.

I think the numbers would be high regardless. It's the Glenn thing all over again. Just dragging fans on for no reason when we can get the answer now and move on to what's next.

But whatever not my show. They're going to do what they do and people will still watch.

Good point. Was the Glenn thing the mid-season finale?

Back
Top Bottom