The Walking Dead - Official Thread

Alright guys, I may be missing the big picture here, but I can't for the life of me understand why they didn't light those ************* up once they came up in their place. All those guns they just handed over to Neagan, they should have put a bullet in his damn head. Most of his crew is pu$$y, like that guy that was flexing on the little girl with the balloons. He acts tough because he knows he has an army behind him. Remove that army and all you'll see is scared ***** ***** ***** fool.

The others wouldn't know what to do without a leader, some would probably be glad to not feel forced to hurt innocent people. Lets be real, they are only doing it b/c they are afraid of what will happen to them if they don't. The ones who are bout that villain life will get theirs soon enough. They might break apart forming their own little clicks which wouldn't be able to handle Rick's crew and the hilltop people and whoever else decides to team up with them.

This is what I see, am I that far off? The way things are now, their truly is no point to stay alive if that is how they are forced to live. And what the hell are they going to do with Maggie? How long can they hide her from Neagan? If he finds out we all know what the outcome will be :smh:

Unless Rick has a serious master plan.

Last edited:
Alright guys, I may be missing the big picture here, but I can't for the life of me understand why they didn't light those ************* up once they came up in their place. All those guns they just handed over to Neagan, they should have put a bullet in his damn head. Most of his crew is pu$$y, like that guy that was flexing on the little girl with the balloons. He acts tough because he knows he has an army behind him. Remove that army and all you'll see is scared ***** ***** ***** fool.

The others wouldn't know what to do without a leader, some would probably be glad to not feel forced to hurt innocent people. Lets be real, they are only doing it b/c they are afraid of what will happen to them if they don't. The ones who are bout that villain life will get theirs soon enough. They might break apart forming their own little clicks which wouldn't be able to handle Rick's crew and the hilltop people and whoever else decides to team up with them.

This is what I see, am I that far off? The way things are now, their truly is no point to stay alive if that is how they are forced to live. And what the hell are they going to do with Maggie? How long can they hide her from Neagan? If he finds out we all know what the outcome will be :smh:

Yea I was confused too like what do you have to lose

This is what I see, am I that far off? The way things are now, their truly is no point to stay alive if that is how they are forced to live. And what the hell are they going to do with Maggie? How long can they hide her from Neagan? If he finds out we all know what the outcome will be
mean.gif

Too much logic here. Does not apply to the show.

Negan popped up a week early.. they made that completely clear. There was no time to prepare a battle plan or bare arms. Which is why Negan snatched them all up.

I do think there is a cache hidden in that grave though

they shoulda never cowered and got on their kness

make negan have to kill all of them and get none of them to work for him or everyone walks away

shoulda never gave in

I just don't understand how Negan has this much power...if someone steps up and kills him, half his own camp would probably thank them :lol:

Same **** I'm saying bro, most them dudes is straight booty only doing **** b/c they themselves are afraid.

Just to cape for the show and to play Devil's Advocate, Rick and them don't know that. The two times he met Negan Trainer's army, they didn't show any hints of weaknesses. Maybe once Darryl or Dwight or somebody tells Rick about that, he can exploit it.

remember when rick decided to hand over michonne in exchange for peace with the governor?

and the only reason it didnt happen is because the racist merle had a change of heart?

This show now has a post-apocalyptic leader posted up on a throne with a tiger flanking him. People have to be some kind of stupid to think that Rick's crew doesn't have a hidden surplus out there(or under there :nerd:). All of the degradation they're dealing with now is just setting the stage for Negan's monumental fall from grace, imo.

bullet? :nerd:

The casing she brought to the guy at the end and asked him to make her a bullet.

When I saw that acting like that, I was like someoen do this already! Carl showed a glimpse of $@ck lol.

just watched the most recent episode.

:lol:

Ive never hated anyone as much as Negan. (he's doing his job as an actor)

I think I know where Maggie is........Hilltop.
Theyre going to join forces.

I cant look at Rick anymore. No marbles.

Back
Top Bottom