The Walking Dead - Official Thread

Caught the first block of episodes of the final season then just decided to run through the remaining 16 :smh: when the entire season was done.

Now I can do that.

Very disappointed in the series finale…but, the show hasn’t been all that good since Negan stopped being Negan.

Speaking of Neegan......I get he needs to apologize for Glenn to Maggie. I get that.

THEY KILLED 37 OF NEEGAN'S PEOPLE IN THEIR SLEEP!!!! :lol:

He chose ONE of their group as the tradeoff. ONE. And then Daryl acted out and he took a second.

They snuck in tryin to take out Neegan and killed an entire outpost and they act self righteous cuz he killed two of theirs? :smh:

Never sat right with me. I get he was a bad dude for a bit but he was leadin his people, same as Rick. He could have/should have killed every single one of them to match what his group lost. He chose 1 single person.

Speaking of Neegan......I get he needs to apologize for Glenn to Maggie. I get that.

THEY KILLED 37 OF NEEGAN'S PEOPLE IN THEIR SLEEP!!!! :lol:

He chose ONE of their group as the tradeoff. ONE. And then Daryl acted out and he took a second.

They snuck in tryin to take out Neegan and killed an entire outpost and they act self righteous cuz he killed two of theirs? :smh:

Never sat right with me. I get he was a bad dude for a bit but he was leadin his people, same as Rick. He could have/should have killed every single one of them to match what his group lost. He chose 1 single person.

I agree... the only thing I can think of is glenn was her husband and the way he got killed was mad brutal compared to the guys in the outpost... those guys got killed instantly compared to glenn and abe who suffered through that barb-wired bat lol...but if you want to talk about pure numbers ya she has no right to be mad

If ratings for the show were low, not sure why they wanted more spinoffs. Maybe for the purpose of more content for amc+. Besides twd stuff, I don't know what amc has.

If ratings for the show were low, not sure why they wanted more spinoffs. Maybe for the purpose of more content for amc+. Besides twd stuff, I don't know what amc has.
It’s AMC cash cow. No matter how bad the ratings are. I’ll take the comic over the show any day. The only spin-off I want to watch is the Rick michonne series.

Fear the Walking Dead is gonna end with this upcoming season.

Season will be 12 episodes and be aired in two parts. :rolleyes

I fell out of TWD so long ago that I’d brother have to start from season 3 to even remember what’s going on lol

They make it so hard to watch and catch up.
Is it on amc, amc+, netflix, etc. I pay for cable and still cant watch some of the season's :lol:

Looking forward to all the spinoffs especially Rick & Michonne and Dead City with Maggie & Negan. Not sure what theyre gonna do with the Darryl in France one

Watched a 20 min recap on TWD Beyond or whatever that was called and show looked butt cheeks. Can’t believe it got two seasons. Show seemed straight out the WB, especially with the “actors”:lol:

So glad The Last of Us starts this Sunday. Can’t wait for that.

Watched a 20 min recap on TWD Beyond or whatever that was called and show looked butt cheeks. Can’t believe it got two seasons. Show seemed straight out the WB, especially with the “actors”:lol:

So glad The Last of Us starts this Sunday. Can’t wait for that.
It actually wasn't a bad show. They only intended for it to be 2 seasons long. I still don't know how it fits into any TWD continuity at all though. They haven't fully explained the CRM connection to the other show.

Back
Top Bottom