The Walking Dead - Official Thread

I think the one who came out the truck was a female but Andrea wouldn't go and do that. I still thought I saw some blonde hair sticking out from her helmet. Why would she fake concern about her friends in front of the Governor and the guy with glasses if she wanted to go and take a crap on the safety of their prison? She wouldn't have to act.

Wasn't Andrea. Anyone thinking it was is obviously wrong.

Wasn't Andrea. Anyone thinking it was is obviously wrong.
How can you be so sure?  The last conversation the gov. had with Andrea was strictly about loyalty and how Merl could not be trusted.  Maybe this was her way of proving her loyalty?  And why else would the producers AND anybody in woodbury (other than andrea) feel they need to hide their identity?

just questions

Last edited:

It's someone with light colored hair. Possibly a character we haven't been introduced to yet. Could be a woman or a skinny dude with long hair.

It's someone with light colored hair. Possibly a character we haven't been introduced to yet. Could be a woman or a skinny dude with long hair.
her hair wasnt shown. thats not her hair what you see, its the cloth. like i said, it was the girl that andrea was talking to earlier.

producers just want to stir up some buzz for the next episodes, standard tv procedure/view manipulation.

it was that one chick andrea asked where they were. Why would andrea drive a van full of zombies into the camp. I dont even think she knows where the prison is.

I'm hoping the governor story line ends this season though...
But the chick that Andrea was talking to was still at Woodbury...

Why would she just leave her post and surprise them at the prison? She's a loyal follower and wouldn't just leave her post like that..

Care to make a wager? $20 via PayPal gift? If its not Andrea or the girl guarding the gate, it's a wash.

Last edited:
I've watched that scene over a few times. I still think it's hair sticking out from under the facemask.

That whole scene was just weird as **** to me in general. Was that in the comics?

Why would she just leave her post and surprise them at the prison? She's a loyal follower and wouldn't just leave her post like that..

Care to make a wager? $20 via PayPal gift? If its not Andrea or the girl guarding the gate, it's a wash.

ill wager a rep.

ill wager a rep. and the governor and friends werent that surprised when the van came. they expected it, but sisnt know when.

Last edited:
This is one of the most nonsensical shows to have such major exposure :lol:

Although we've all seen similar firefights in other action scenes this prison one takes the cake.

Such powerful weapons, so little cover, so little aim, so many bullets, so few fatalities (2?) :rofl:

^^^ When ol girl ducked behind a filing cabinet and the bullets from assault rifles weren't going through it, I LOL'd...

They really couldn't use something a little more realistic?

Hell, I thought those bullets should have ripped through Axels body..

Wager a rep? Pffft

ill wager a rep.

Last edited:
Yeah, that's ridiculous...

What if find funny is that not only are you sure it's not Andrea, but you are sure that it was the other girl she was talking to and not someone else. If you're so sure, why not take the free money?

I will put up $20 against your $10.. NO WAY you can pass that up...

A rep...

The Governor and his crew weren't shooting to kill (except for Axel). He's just playing with them. If he really wanted to take them out, I think he would've brought more men.

I think it was Andrea driving the truck. 

The governor and his guys were all surprised when it came through. The question is: what's she up to? 

Playing both sides until she figures out whats going on and who stared this war so she knows who to stab in the back? 

She knows they can handle 15 or so walkers in an open field and run away acting like she tried to shoot them...

And a lot of the governors gun fire was just extra rounds into the air to attract walkers. That place is about to be swarmed....
Disagree with everything you said but that last line. 

Thats a good point for sure with the prison bout to be swarmed and whatnot. In the preview of next week's episode tho, doesn't it show Andrea controlling a walker by the neck at the prison?

What's hilarious is to me is how these morons still get frazzled when there are 10-15 zombies scattered in an open field. In a world of zombies like Walking Dead, that is the best situation you can put yourself in, especially if you own a handheld weapon like a sword, knife, or bat. Honestly, that is not a threat. It's so freaking easy to kill the zombies when they're scattered on a field in broad daylight. The fact that they use guns in those situations just pisses me off to no end. Save your ammo for when **** really hits the fan, like when you're in a dark and crowded prison hallway being chased by zombies from all sides.

Honestly, the only time someone should ever get taken out by a zombie is when it's in a closed off space, like a hallway, small room, etc.

Last edited:
^I thought that too, when whomever unloaded the truck full of zombies.  In the grand scheme of things that really wasn't a big deal

with all their training and experience with walkers, and in that much space.  I was just glad some zombies made an appearance again

you're right, the only time any of them should or would get caught by a walker is by surprise in a small area.

the only thing it really did was make them expend ammo, which they were already doing in the first place

they should have had 2 or 3 truck loads pull up to the prison yard

Well you also have to consider the fence which is now broken as well. Plus, the extra gunshots fired by the Governor = more zombies, perhaps a herd.

Quick question. Remember earlier in the season near the end of several episodes the camera would be in a POV shot, to insinuate that someone is watching the prison? They haven't revealed who is that is yet right? It can't be Andrea, Michonne or the Governor because they all found out the prison exists thru Glen and Maggie. I'm thinking if the Governor didn't know who was driving the truck with the zombies it might've been that person.

Quick question. Remember earlier in the season near the end of several episodes the camera would be in a POV shot, to insinuate that someone is watching the prison? They haven't revealed who is that is yet right? It can't be Andrea, Michonne or the Governor because they all found out the prison exists thru Glen and Maggie. I'm thinking if the Governor didn't know who was driving the truck with the zombies it might've been that person.

Wasnt it that little prisoner dude from G's to Gents?

This is one of the most nonsensical shows to have such major exposure :lol:

Although we've all seen similar firefights in other action scenes this prison one takes the cake.

Such powerful weapons, so little cover, so little aim, so many bullets, so few fatalities (2?) :rofl:
I'm still surprised that a show about zombies is so popular, amongst females too. If this show was on the SyFy channel or CW it would get watched by like 10 people.

Back
Top Bottom