THE WALKING DEAD -- vaya con dios

People are saying why didn't Shane shoot him in the head. Well, correct me if I'm wrong, but he would draw more attention to the zombies as a living, screaming person rather than a dead body just sitting there. Him being alive distracted the zombies even more and brought them all over to feast.

I don't know about the distance, but Shane was moving just as slow as Otis was, so it had to be something other than him slowing Shane down. At the end of the day I think that Shane made the smart move in insuring his safety and getting the supplies to Carl. It will be interesting in the coming episodes to see how his decision affects him (if at all).

People are saying why didn't Shane shoot him in the head. Well, correct me if I'm wrong, but he would draw more attention to the zombies as a living, screaming person rather than a dead body just sitting there. Him being alive distracted the zombies even more and brought them all over to feast.

I don't know about the distance, but Shane was moving just as slow as Otis was, so it had to be something other than him slowing Shane down. At the end of the day I think that Shane made the smart move in insuring his safety and getting the supplies to Carl. It will be interesting in the coming episodes to see how his decision affects him (if at all).

Yea he shaved his head so he wouldn't have a patch of hair missing with all that hair he had and a cut up scalp that would have the rest
of  them wondering what happened to him or if he got bit by a walker.

Yea he shaved his head so he wouldn't have a patch of hair missing with all that hair he had and a cut up scalp that would have the rest
of  them wondering what happened to him or if he got bit by a walker.

Shane O'Mac
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
... poor Porkins though. I was just warming up to dude too.

I'm already jelly of dudes who catch on at the end of this season. Get to skim through this autopilot %#+*.

When is Daryl gonna smang Andrea's frown upside down? At least give her something to do.

Someone else said it a few pages back but I do think Dr. Jenner said to Rick that his wife is pregnant and I'm almost positive its Shane's baby!!

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

Shane O'Mac
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
... poor Porkins though. I was just warming up to dude too.

I'm already jelly of dudes who catch on at the end of this season. Get to skim through this autopilot %#+*.

When is Daryl gonna smang Andrea's frown upside down? At least give her something to do.

Someone else said it a few pages back but I do think Dr. Jenner said to Rick that his wife is pregnant and I'm almost positive its Shane's baby!!

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

Yo shane is the grimiest dude on the show. It honestly looked like both Otis and Shane could have made it back to the truck but he sacrificed a comrade to save hisself after otis saved him when he was cornered and down to his last shottie round smh.

Yo shane is the grimiest dude on the show. It honestly looked like both Otis and Shane could have made it back to the truck but he sacrificed a comrade to save hisself after otis saved him when he was cornered and down to his last shottie round smh.

Damn Shane, I didnt see that coming.

I am so glad I dvr this show, the commercial length and frequency would make me not watch.

Damn Shane, I didnt see that coming.

I am so glad I dvr this show, the commercial length and frequency would make me not watch.

Originally Posted by Johnson1

+1. I hate the all the damn commercial they try to squeeze in to this show. 
I also hate that stupid Talking Dead, throws my whole Sunday TV schedule out of whack when I miss the first showing of the Walking Dead. I usually watch it and then Dexter and then Homeland but if I miss the first showing of the Walking Dead, then the next showing starts 30 minutes later. They should just leave the Talking Dead show as an online show, I'll go if I want to see that s***!

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

when did they say shes preggo?

It wasn't said, we're just speculating. In the season finale the Doc whispered something to Rick but he has yet to say what the doctor told him.

It wasn't said, we're just speculating. In the season finale the Doc whispered something to Rick but he has yet to say what the doctor told him.

Originally Posted by Johnson1

+1. I hate the all the damn commercial they try to squeeze in to this show. 
I also hate that stupid Talking Dead, throws my whole Sunday TV schedule out of whack when I miss the first showing of the Walking Dead. I usually watch it and then Dexter and then Homeland but if I miss the first showing of the Walking Dead, then the next showing starts 30 minutes later. They should just leave the Talking Dead show as an online show, I'll go if I want to see that s***!

Originally Posted by blacklion23

oh ok yeah i remember that...i thought yall were talking the vet 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom