The way Will and Jada Smith raise their kids is weird, bruh....

Reading the thoughts and everything I expected a way worse picture.

As far as will kissing his son, seems like a joke playful thing.

Idk. A lot of reaching and trying to make things what they aren't

I feel bad for Will and Jada.

Its like the world is enjoying hating on their kids and parenting when all it is is they have teenagers who are trying to figure out who they are.

Its very obvious they raised a couple kids who love each other as well as their parents, and these kids are obviously good kids.

But people dont want to be honest with or about themselves. How cool were you at 12-16? How chill were you? What kind of ideas did you have about the world and your place in it when you were Willow and Jaden's age? How smart were you? How mature were you? How good was your decision making?

These kids managed to be hated on by the world because, what, they're a little hippyish? Because they say things that they may think are deep but really mean nothing? Because their group might have gotten infiltrated by a weirdo whom they all grew up watching on tv?

Jeez. I hope to God this is as bad as it gets for my kids.

People always forget they where young and dumb.

That's why it's so easy for older adults to point the fingers at a group of youth and portray that for every demographic of that race.

just not right but if it was a normal  family like mine our yalls sorry im from Texas CPS would be in our life
mean.gif

ehh, they're different but who am I to pass judgement?
idc honestly

man Will stays droppin gems too, Im sure they have enough intuition and values not to get too crazy

Now days everybody wanna talk like they got somthin to say but nothin comes out when they move their lips just a bunch of gibberish and mutha******* act like they forgot about trey

Jada smith could still get the pipe any day. Looking ripe as hell at her age now :evil:

Don't give a **** about those kids though

Willow and Jaden remind me of the kids from willy wonka and the chocolate factory.

And bieber reminded me of Charlie. before he got the keys to the factory.

Back
Top Bottom