The Week After DMP Releases??? vol.. Anybody got em?

Originally Posted by snearkearcollector

trust me i got them 3 pairs when they came out 1 from my ex girlfriend 1 from my dad and 1 on 34st footlockerts but now i only got 1 left witl gold letter and others with out letter here the pictures ...
Dang.

man those are
pimp.gif

The shoes are real i bought 4 pair of DMP to, the last pair i bought was from champs.MY local champs got another shipment the next week and the pair with thegold lettering was in that shipment.If you remember the release date was push back because of the gold lettering fadeing on the shoes,when they release theshoes they were not suppose to have the gold lettering on them. All of the gold lettering shoes where suppose to be return to nike.I have not wore the goldlettering instead i have wore the other pair 2 times since i bought them.I plan on keeping my gold lettering fresh in the box.
pimp.gif

Ok so on the fakes how is the lettering put on. Is it stitched or are the stick on letters like someone in the post said came with the real DMP's where youcould just take them off. Ive been looking and waiting for a deal on some DMP XI's and I could care less if it had the "Jordan" on the eyelets Ijust dont wanna get scammed.

there is a 3rd variant were the actual white eyelet material was stitched and formed the letters......you had to look real close though...

Back
Top Bottom