The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 42.4%
  • Thursday

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 19 20.7%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.6%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.6%

• Total voters
I dont count often. Thatt song came out almost 2 years before the album. Savage track tho. Ladies love it

Last edited:
:lol: :lol: Starboy is borderline trash, man. Like if this was his first album, I would write him off. I don't know, guys. Y'all are out here accepting the love you think you deserve. :lol: Last I'll say about it because I'm not really into talking about things I don't like. But I'm definitely not into this **** at all. He's still my favorite artist that ever made music, period. But Starboy can miss me.

Guess we can ask the question now.

For those of you who didn't like his last two projects, or think he's capable of making the same quality of music as he did in 2011/2013, does this mean you aren't checking for his material anymore? Have your days of being a fan come to an end?

:nerd:

Guess we can ask the question now.

For those of you who didn't like his last two projects, or think he's capable of making the same quality of music as he did in 2011/2013, does this mean you aren't checking for his material anymore? Have your days of being a fan come to an end?

:nerd:

raw

Kinda.

I'll listen when he drops something new but I won't be expecting much. I'm definitely not a fan of the turn his music took.

:smokin

Props to the dude who redid the GTA San Andreas dance scene with "Secrets" I don't remember a game that took over my life like San Andreas did. V was close but just at the time 7th grade, yelling "Groove street!" with your friends while Chappelle was on Comedy Central :smokin

Man, playing Gifted & Remember You. Those were my anthems during the summer of 2013. I was at the height of my debauchery. Drunk & high every night. Running through P like it was a marathon. Smashing one girl in the A one night and smashing another in the A the next night. One of the girls ditched me for an ex, came back around, cheated on her said ex with me, homie found out then I ditched her for another girl...then she came back and did it to her again 
mean.gif

It's kinda scary looking back at the height of the music and thinking about what types of things were taking place in real life...

Can't tell if the music was actually the fuel to it.. I think yes tbh

I don't think Uber and Lyft were around much either, well at least I didn't use them.. so all of these nights involved driving too... damn...

Last edited:
I don't like the pop sound that he's transformed into, but it's cool that he's becoming more popular and doing well, even though I like his old style better. Reminds me of when Jason Williams went to the grizzlies and didn't do ignorant stuff on the court anymore :smh:

Not crazy about this album overall, but Reminder is probably my favorite song of the year. Sidewalks is cool too. As stated earlier, future has no business on this album. Also, the album does feel a bit too long.

Enough is enough--BBTM is way better than this ****. :lol: There's like 4 songs on Starboy that would instantly be the worst song on BBTM. And there's like 4 songs on BBTM that would instantly be the best song on Starboy. And I'm not 100% sure means that much, but it feels right to say.

I just know that Starboy contains some of his worst songs ever.

No

Said it before and I'll say it again till it happens

Tory 
devil.gif

1 banger with some R&B vocal vibe, and 1 Drake diss track 
laugh.gif

Tory is nice for what he is when it comes to a certain lane of r and b

Would like to see Weeknd get on track with Bryson

If we're going pop, him and bruno hopefully recorded something in between lines and vs models in Paris

Back
Top Bottom