The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 38 41.8%
  • Thursday

Votes: 5 5.5%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 19 20.9%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.5%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.6%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.7%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.7%

• Total voters
I still haven't listened to PM Dawn yet (respectfully), and I kinda wished he waited to drop it. After Hours still feels fresh, and I'm really into projects from last year rn. Man could've ate off that album for the next 2 years w/ the way he promoted. I really wished Abel had let that album sit longer, but I also understand the creative urge.

I can't wait to be in the mood to listen to it (PMD) at the very least.

Album is 🔥

Am I the only one that liked the Tyler and Wayne features?

"And tell hubby I'll kill him, no hub cap"

Stephen A. Smith Burner on Twitter: "For the 2 Seed, the classic Stephen A  straight face that has been photoshopped in more ways than I can think of  https://t.co/OO8XcuWlOf" / Twitter

Dawn Fm got too many tracks where as AH only has 1 dud. And COVID kinda took the steam out of AH’s run. Yes, classic enough to have 2/3 year run, especially under said circumstances. AH deserves a dedicated tour.

I still play this album regularly. It hits all the vibes for me. The only thing I can still complain about is the second half of Every Angel is Terrifying is such a let down. That opening synth track could have been an all time banger. And then the Wayne verse is OD garbage. I mean talk about phoning it in. The most cringe punchlines. Past that this album goes and such a seamless vibe all the way through. Love when albums are this thought out.

I still play this album regularly. It hits all the vibes for me. The only thing I can still complain about is the second half of Every Angel is Terrifying is such a let down. That opening synth track could have been an all time banger. And then the Wayne verse is OD garbage. I mean talk about phoning it in. The most cringe punchlines. Past that this album goes and such a seamless vibe all the way through. Love when albums are this thought out.

I remember watching the live stream getting so hype for Angels are terrifying and then he just starts rambling

I yelled out NO OH NAH WHAT ARE YOU DOING

Abel probably #2 all time. Not touching this year's.

I'm just happy the NFL has abandoned the white-centric garbage and the misguided mission to appease that they were on in the decade after the Janet Jackson event.

Didn't he release a bunch of songs around his bday one year or a few bdays?

Drunk in Love at least? and maybe a few others? Those were great times

Back
Top Bottom