The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 39 42.4%
  • Thursday

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 19 20.7%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.6%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.6%

• Total voters
the song Outside will always remind me of this one JO :smh: x :smokin

"I'll let you show me his moves....let you do, what he taught you...."

Whole song is boss status....that girl that thinks she knows what she is doing...thinks she is going to wow you.....you just go along with it for the time being.....but then....:lol:

:pimp:

Damn just read about the whole Drake/Weeknd beef, had no idea it went that way. Made me remember that pusha track from the summer.

"contract all ****** up...you signed to one ***** thats signed signed to another ***** thats signed to three ***** now thats bad luck... you call that living out your dreams, you cant fly without your wings".

I've seen a few people say the weeknd wouldn't be where he is without drake, but dude was starting to get serious attention from blogs before drake co-signed him.  IMO it was only a matter of time until he blew up, it doesn't take long with hip-hop blogs these days.

Dudes tracks on Take Care were fire but personally I like his own songs better, he carries songs better himself.

And about his label choice, im glad he went solo.  An artist that talented needs his own room to be creative, he isn't going to get that space being under Drake.

My son gave me a birthday shoutout on Twitter today :nthat:.

happy birthday to my big bro sticks.
— The Weeknd (@theweeknd) March 7, 2013

:lol: Nah, but today is my birthday and I tweeted "Drake on 5am in Toronto throwing shots at the weeknd?" like 20 minutes before he tweeted that. :nerd: :nerd:

Last edited:
OMG, THOSE XO SHIRTS ARE COPPED X 100.
now im gonna have these broads try to get me for my XO shirt... tombout "i just want to sleep in it"

$200 for three mix tapes? :smh: .. Has there been any info lately about the Channel Orange vinyl release?

$200 for three mix tapes? :smh: .. Has there been any info lately about the Channel Orange vinyl release?

It seems like they're trying to push it as more of a collector's item - stating it's individually numbered, signed, limited, etc - than for the actual music

Ive been waiting on this vinyl release mannn

Good lookin out on that link. Copped :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom