The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 38 42.2%
  • Thursday

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 18 20.0%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.8%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.8%

• Total voters
it was back when thursday was rumored to drop... i remember every week we'd all think it would be dropping, only to be disappointed & have to wait for another week >: :lol:

Last edited:
Haha I remember checking NT damn near every 30 minutes on Wednesdays and Thursdays anticipating a drop.

:rofl: I caught wind of his music a few weeks after Thursday dropped. I was chillin in the A with my line brothers and a few hose from Spelman. The one I was ******g with kept talking about "I love the weeknd". Took me the whole night to realize it was the god she was talking about. When it finally hit me I remember asking "what kind of name is the weeknd?" :lol:

Listened to the birds pt 1 & 2 that night. Been hooked ever since. :smh:

Valerie 
mean.gif

had an amazing time with that playing in the background. 

Anyone ordered any apparel of his webshop? interested in a few tee's and wanna know the fit. 
What's his webshop?
http://theweeknd.sandbaghq.com/goods.html

order a t shirt and met me know 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Hate to bump this with no new music but

It would have been lolz to see him win a Grammy with Wiz last night

A few days ago DJ Mustard Tweeted: "Just left the studio with my N @theweeknd!!!"

Last edited:
DJ Mustard is more talented and has a wider range of sounds on the boards than yall giving him credit for. 

When you're THE hot mainstream sound of the moment and execs are throwing you racks, they're paying you to do exactly what you did for the other guy, not switch up on them. That's just the industry.

Last edited:
sh*t is nuts, I don't think I could ever say I get tired of his music. Every time I open iTunes, I have to at least play a couple tracks from this dude.

i listen to this dude everyday..

my current obsessions are the birds pt. 1 and 2.

i run those 2 songs back like it's my job.

that **** is like my credo, b.

DJ Mustard is more talented and has a wider range of sounds on the boards than yall giving him credit for. 

Word, Mustard can switch it up he just has to play the supply and demand game for that rack city sound and you know Weeknd ain't going for that, I'm interested

Peep this rare Mustard

**** is vibes

My man Abel looks mad out of place in a suit :lol:

Son shoulda came through murdered out with the black boots on like his usual **** :lol:

Appreciate him getting that Grammy love, Trilogy shoulda been nominated last year but we know how that goes.

Hope they show his solo **** love on the next go round

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom