The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 38 42.2%
  • Thursday

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 18 20.0%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.8%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.8%

• Total voters

This dude is so whack imo. I just dont know how yall feel this dude's music. The only song I liked from dude was Wanderlust 
laugh.gif

"She wanna buy a dream...I said I don't sell it...
But she could rent it for one night...I don't mind...open wide..."

The debauchery continues. :smh: :pimp:  

Dude really is the anti drake and i love it. Hes like my elter ego. I listen to drake when I'm in my feelings, weeknd when i feel like being a douche

Why does this guy work with the wackiness that is French Montana? I mean he's gotta be one of the three worst rappers to have ever gained any kind of recognition, does The Weeknd really need the money that bad?

Lol i dont even like french but cmon fam.

Edit: :rofl: trollolol

Last edited:

Why does this guy work with the wackness that is French Montana? I mean he's gotta be one of the three worst rappers to have ever gained any kind of recognition, does The Weeknd really need the money that bad?
Who cares as long as it's good music? I love that track. Plus when you're trying to rank hip-hop artists of today, you're already losing.

Did The Weeknd even make that much money for that feature?

Plus if Weeknd was all about the money I'm almost certain signing with Drake would have been the money move. Instead he ruffled feathers and did his own thing for the sake of keeping things 100% his way. Obviously he wants to make money, but I get the feeling that he wants to get it his way. I have to respect that.

Last edited:
I hate when this thread gets derailed. I see 25 new posts and think something leaked. SMH :smh: No one cares about French Montana here

Back
Top Bottom