The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 38 42.2%
  • Thursday

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 18 20.0%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.8%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.8%

• Total voters
"In Vein" solo version has a good chance of eventually becoming one of my fav Abel tracks.

LAWD. 
sick.gif

F***ing pristine. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Abel knows exactly what he's doing with these features...

He has every Rozay fan in the world now checking for him.

Last edited:
The fact that Weeknd produced the In Vein track
pimp.gif

When we finally hear whatever he's been cooking up with his original producers
eek.gif

Kiss Land really grew on me. Been playing the album a lot lately. The second half of the song Kiss Land is ridiculous.

Live For is the worst song on the album. Had to delete it, which is disappointing because his collabs with Drake have all been great.

Wanderlust Remix should be on the official album. No idea how they didn't add that.

Kissland's also recently grown on me, I didn't get it at first because it's so different from the trilogy.

But it really is a completely different beast, its just awesome seeing the music evolve from the gritty sound HOB had to that polished confidence in kissland.

Kiss Land really grew on me. Been playing the album a lot lately. The second half of the song Kiss Land is ridiculous.

Live For is the worst song on the album. Had to delete it, which is disappointing because his collabs with Drake have all been great.

Agreed, even though I don't care for Drake in general, Abel's albums don't need one feature... it just throws off the entire vibe of the track.

Last edited:
Live for is trash Drake/Weeknd were 4/4 before that

Crew Love
The Zone
Trust Issues (Remix)
The Ride

All fire even Good Ones Go if you wanna count that

Last edited:
Kissland's also recently grown on me, I didn't get it at first because it's so different from the trilogy.

But it really is a completely different beast, its just awesome seeing the music evolve from the gritty sound HOB had to that polished confidence in kissland.

His best album IMO

Live for is trash Drake/Weeknd were 4/4 before that

Crew Love
The Zone
Trust Issues (Remix)
The Ride

All fire even Good Ones Go if you wanna count that
Thought the same as you up until a few months ago. Live For grew on me, it was one of the last tracks from KL that I changed my mind on.

Looks like we're going to get Weeknd x Drake on Or Nah
Ty Dolla $ign's buzz continues to grow more and more with each of his releases, including the recent remix of his "Or Nah" single with The Weeknd. As it turns out, another Toronto native will be hopping on the track for the official remix, you can probably guess his name. 

Drake hinted at this over the last week when he tweeted simply "Or Nah...?" Now the news has been confirmed by Ty. While speaking to Revolt TV, Dolla $ign revealed, "We got this remix coming with me, The Weeknd and Drake, so God is great. We already shot a video for the first version but we’re going to shoot a video for the second."

Drake/Weeknd tour started I'm depressed that they didn't release some sort of collab. Holding out hope they perform a new track for one of their shows

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom