The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 38 41.8%
  • Thursday

Votes: 5 5.5%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 19 20.9%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.5%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.6%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.7%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.7%

• Total voters
I guess someone just went into their iTunes, made a fake album with fake songs, and PS'ed it to a pic of his Instagram along with a PS'ed caption? The hell is wrong with people :lol: :lol: :smh:.

Although, #areyoufastenough might imply that he planned on only posting it for a few seconds and that only a few people would be "fast enough" to actually see it........

:nerd:

Last edited:
:lol: it's using song titles that someone on KTT made up as their "dream" track list so yeah it's definitely fake. Don't get your hopes up.

laugh.gif
Those songs looked too short anyway. This dude be making 5, 6, 7 min songs.
I was JUST about to mention that. Like that **** better be fake because I don't want a full tape/album of radio length tracks.

Phew. Y'all had me scared there.

lol

lookin forward to hearing the track with kayne..hopefully Kanye doesn't produce it and its over a dark beat like the town

Blud, there IS no song wih Kanye right now :lol: I do remember Abel said something like they were in the studio together though, so hopefully something came from it.

was
happy.gif
 when i saw new posts

was 
nerd.gif
 when i saw the tracklist

was 
ohwell.gif
 when i read it was fake

am 
mean.gif
 who troll ppl with fake stuff, and not just this but those celeb deaths and whatnot....

Back
Top Bottom