The Weeknd Thread ( "The Dawn FM" OUT NOW)

Favorite Weeknd Project?

• House of Balloons

Votes: 38 42.2%
  • Thursday

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Echoes of Silence

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Kiss Land

Votes: 18 20.0%
  • Beauty Behind The Madness

Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Starboy

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • My Dear Melancholy

Votes: 7 7.8%
  • After Hours

Votes: 7 7.8%

• Total voters
i dont think im ready to hear the weeknd over meeks yelling

word to that old "meek mills rap like..." twitter handle

"meek mills raps like he just got popped by bacon grease as he was making breakfast"  

Hopefully it's like a Wayne thing where he talks in the beginning or something. Even then I hate hearing this ninja talk

***** is becoming diluted. That or Nah was trash. In Vein was alright. ****** need less features more feelz

Why all of a sudden are you guys acting like there won't be a Weeknd only version
laugh.gif

Or Nah was acceptable and In Vein was classic Weeknd. Don't think he's over-saturating at all so far

I will say this. I can live without any more "featuring the weeknd" tracks for a while. Dude needs to give the people what they want. **** lending your gift to other artists that only capitalize off of it.

I will say this. I can live without any more "featuring the weeknd" tracks for a while. Dude needs to give the people what they want. **** lending your gift to other artists that only capitalize off of it.
I personally see his features as his way of not diluting himself. He still puts out music but he isn't just putting out tracks for the sake of putting out tracks, especially under his own name.

The stuff he does release under his name have been precious gold and not overflowing/excessive.

Last edited:
I know you're being serious bro but I'll still express my opinion. He has good features, some better than others, and I know it's a good career move. But I still prefer the god doing those 7 or 8 minute tracks solo. Ain't no way around it. :smokin

Aint no need for any sass in here
happy.gif

I hope his next album has no features. If Drake wants to jump on a track so be it. Other than that I hope it's similar to Kiss Land

Back
Top Bottom